My new bike!

Associate
OP
It is the only Harley I would have, my friend has one, it looks amazing but after 1 hour riding he need to have an one hour break before we can continue :D
Yeah I've heard a few people say that but I find it really comfy, then again this year the big update was the suspension and the seat is also new so that probably makes a sizeable difference.

Soldato
That's because the people that have Harleys ride junk ;) 'apparently'
Fixed that for ya :p

I'd have an HD wide glide. HDs are so expensive though!
I was actually considering the new Yamaha Bolt - It's pretty much an 883 Sportster but 950cc with Yamaha touches. Weirdly, it wins hands down in all the comparison reviews against the Sportster it emulates.

I started off wanting a Harley, but the price put me off, as did the amount of attention and maintenance they required. All the HOGs I know have that kind of cash, but they also keep spare bikes for when the H is down the workshop.
"95% of all Harleys ever made are still on the road... the other 5% actually made it home", as the old joke goes!

Associate
OP
If we were to believe stereotypes based on the bike we ride, then a lot of you would be wearing power ranger suits that look like they're fresh out of the MotoGP just to nip down the shops on your plastic jet ski looking things... But I wouldn't like to assume :D

Associate
Great bike, I'm currently looking for a breakout. Waiting for winter bargain. Will be my first hd. Had a gixxer 600 for 8 years. Need a bike with character now.

Associate
No one wants to watch videos of someone wafting around on an arm chair with wheels ;):p

In the same way no one wants to see a guy fuelled on monster energy with a recent test pass and a gsxr 1000 pulling wheelies like a child with a 12" wheeled postman pat bicycle.

Soldato
If we were to believe stereotypes based on the bike we ride, then a lot of you would be wearing power ranger suits that look like they're fresh out of the MotoGP just to nip down the shops on your plastic jet ski looking things... But I wouldn't like to assume :D

I look like I should be riding something designed in 1978.... oh look - I am!! :D:cool:

Man of Honour
In the same way no one wants to see a guy fuelled on monster energy with a recent test pass and a gsxr 1000 pulling wheelies like a child with a 12" wheeled postman pat bicycle.

I'd definitely watch a child pumped full of monster pulling wheelies on a 12" wheeled postman pat bicycle!
Apart from that I have little interest in watching others ride.

My cam is there purely for when something goes wrong.

Soldato
Are there some good fiance offers for these at the moment? Might go test ride one.
Depends on the dealership, I think.
Go up there anyway and enjoy yourself!

I'd definitely watch a child pumped full of monster pulling wheelies on a 12" wheeled postman pat bicycle!
Then you can use your own kid - That way the resulting hyperactivity is your problem!! :D

Associate
That's the business.

I'm looking to move to a HD for my next bike. Probably a Breakout. I think it's an age thing. When I was younger I hated the damn things. Now I love them.

Same, I used to ride a gixxer.. Arai helmet tinted visor. Alpine stars blue and white jacket. Alpine stars leather trousers.. sidi race boots.

.. then I got a little older. Test rode a Dyna Fat bob. Loved it.. Really want a breakout just need to test one.

Back
Top Bottom