Purple Aki strikes again!

Soldato
Human phenotypes, like just about every other organisms phenotype on the planet, cover a vast spectrum of colour. Nearly every species can go from the whitest albinism to blackest melanism.

I get that - I just never equated dark skin times with purple, purples just purple to me!

never seen any real person who I thought were verging on looking purple! can some examples be linked??

Soldato
Congolese soldiers.

snip

Sudanese soldier. While not a purple hue, just really black.

snip

so not purple - just really black, which isn't purple, its' just really black :confused:

that's why I'm not getting the purple reference in his name and the claim that calling him purple aki is racist?! thought it might have been his dapper shell suit was the source of the nickname!

Soldato
so not purple - just really black, which isn't purple, its' just really black :confused:

that's why I'm not getting the purple reference in his name and the claim that calling him purple aki is racist?! thought it might have been his dapper shell suit was the source of the nickname!

To be fair I have seen someone so dark they almost have a blue tint to them before

Caporegime
Probably looks purple in some pics because the camera misinterprets the colours/overexposure making blacks look purple. Not sure why people think there's a race of purple people out there. He's just really black.

Soldato
Purple Aki used to frequent my home town a lot 10+ years ago, St Helens, he's notorious round these parts. I think he got banned, not sure though.

Back
Top Bottom