The EU Migrant Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Just the bit where we assume that everyone is like that based on the actions of some, IMO

No one is assuming that they are all the same. I know they aren't, some of my best mates are non practicing Muslims, I worked in Bradford for years.

They dont want this lot over here either.

Soldato
they really shouldn't.
Japan amongst a few other countries would massively benefit. Seeing as they have a massively aging population and aren't breeding enough. Meaning there's not enough young people to pay for the old.

Will of the people should not be blindly followed.

There's plenty of other places in the world to look for new citizens than the countries full of crazy dudes who'd start a fight with their own shadow.

Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
The BBC is one of the most trusted news organizations on the planet, across all political ideologies. I keep hearing the 'BBC bias' line from some of you, stop talking rubbish or back up your claims.

http://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-the-most-and-least-trusted-news-outlets-in-america-2014-10
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...s-the-most-trusted-the-answer-is-complicated/

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...nt-kids-just-36-men-out-of-step-with-reality/

Permabanned
crazy Japs!

Yet one of the most sucessful places on earth. And to boot they have a population of around 120 million all without importing people. You have to respect and admire what they have done.

I hear people really suggesting the Japanese should become a mongrel nation all because thier number are falling slightly? Yea throw away everything just for the sake of a little more $$$. Thankfully the Japanese are not greedy nor stupid enough to be like Jewropean nations.

+1 Japan

Caporegime
Soldato

Indeed. You would also think most of them were disabled! The BBC's stories, particularly the TV side of things is just total heart string tosh, not reporting of the factual reality.

Indeed what? You and the post-link-n-run poster agree with a notorious conservative tabloid? Good for you but that shows bugger all about the BBC bias, which seems to be present mainly in your head. Do you have any evidence that shows the BBC is particularly biased compared to other news sources? That link is a Daily Mail style rubbish article, not evidence.

Difference between how much people trust them and how accurate they are...

Feel free to show me how inaccurate they are, since this seems to be the case. It's common knowledge, correct? It should be easy for you to find a piece of research that clearly shows it.. Back up your claims.

Soldato
We are all basing our views on what we see and read

The UN says 72% of Syrian migrants are men. I would expect the fake Syrians to be a higher male %. Does the BBC show 72% + male pictures? or 72% (90%+) women, children, disabled Syrian pictures? Plus their mentioning of people outside of Syria trying to get in has been scattered words underneath pictures of crying children.

Don
Police brutality report the BBC did that claimed police threw a refugee onto a rail track. *shrug* pretty biased that one.

In fact, it was subversive not biased.

We are all basing our views on what we see and read
Indeed, and that's why heart string puff piece news, is biased and not representative of the actual situation.

Soldato
The UN says 72% of Syrian migrants are men. I would expect the fake Syrians to be a higher male %. Does the BBC show 72% + male pictures? or 72% (90%+) women, children, disabled Syrian pictures? Plus their mentioning of people outside of Syria trying to get in has been scattered words underneath pictures of crying children.

The BBC does say ~70% of them are male.

The number of Syrian refugees arriving in Europe via the Mediterranean Sea is about 70% male of unspecified age

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34397348

As for the rest of your percentages, you're making them up so there's nothing to discuss.

Soldato
The BBC does say ~70% of them are male.

The number of Syrian refugees arriving in Europe via the Mediterranean Sea is about 70% male of unspecified age

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34397348

As for the rest of your percentages, you're making them up so there's nothing to discuss.

Ah thanks. Good old Ctrl + F.

I don't know if 90% of the promoted images I've seen on the BBC is children, women and disabled people but I doubt I'm far off.

Soldato
As I say, maybe some of them are using this to better themselves but let's remember how lucky we are to live in one of the best countries in the world. Maybe the percentage of males leaving this country to make a life elsewhere is similar as we are more confident to do things alone than women

Soldato
As I say, maybe some of them are using this to better themselves but let's remember how lucky we are to live in one of the best countries in the world. Maybe the percentage of males leaving this country to make a life elsewhere is similar as we are more confident to do things alone than women

WTF did I just read? :confused:

Can someone interpret this?

So you saying Women are less confident then men?

Caporegime
WTF did I just read? :confused:

Can someone interpret this?

So you saying Women are less confident then men?

Women are proven to take less risks or carry out risky behaviour than men.

This is shown across the board such as;

Salary negotiations
STI infection rates
Extreme sports
Motorsports
Driving accident rate

Etc

Associate

It's not lucky that we live in one of the best countries in the world. It's because our forebears made it so.

A lesson for Syrians in there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom