The EU Migrant Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
It's not lucky that we live in one of the best countries in the world. It's because our forebears made it so.

A lesson for Syrians in there too.

Do you mean the Romans or the Vikings or any others?

Yes itchy it might surprise you to know that men still feel more confident in some aspects of life, maybe not the females you meet in Liverpool nightclubs

Soldato
I blame people like you for being weak of mind and will.

Haha that made me laugh, it's a typical Brit attitude of we've got it good now everyone can xxxxxxx. We don't mind having colonies of ex pats in countries where we all speak English but here it's fit in or xxxxxxx. I for one love my country, I haven't done a single thing to make this country what you'd call Great Britain, never invented anything, don't employ loads of people. I just get on with my day to day life of earning a living and trying to enjoy life. What I've never had to endure in this country is being at war on home soil and God help I or my family never have to. So who in this thread has made Britain great and has the right to deny others the hope of a better life

Soldato
Nah I prefer classy ladies.

I like a scuff with a muff. ;)

Joking aside. :D

I just don't know what to make of or see a positive outcome of the situation. :confused:

I don't get how this can be a positive thing at all, its like mixing bleach with hydrogen peroxide. :eek:

Soldato
Haha that made me laugh, it's a typical Brit attitude of we've got it good now everyone can xxxxxxx. We don't mind having colonies of ex pats in countries where we all speak English but here it's fit in or xxxxxxx. I for one love my country, I haven't done a single thing to make this country what you'd call Great Britain, never invented anything, don't employ loads of people. I just get on with my day to day life of earning a living and trying to enjoy life. What I've never had to endure in this country is being at war on home soil and God help I or my family never have to. So who in this thread has made Britain great and has the right to deny others the hope of a better life

If I was to reply what I thought I would be banned again.

My Grandad god rest his sole made your life what it is, so take a break kit-kat boy.

Permabanned
European politicians try to convince us that it is our moral duty to make our countries open to unrestricted immigration because of “human rights” and “our historical responsibility”.

In Germany, it is because of the Holocaust. In France and England, it is colonialism. In the United States, slavery, etc.

And what is the real reason for the mass immigration? The international bankers and their henchmen, the politicians, want to replace the European nations with a mixed culture and national identity-free people to build a perfect system of exploitation: the “New World Order.”

Politics and high finance work hand ind hand. We will become prisoners in our own countries. Victims of our tolerance.

I thought the above was quote worthy, Simply because the tactics are so retarded and predictable.

Soldato
Don't get me wrong I'm Brit thru and thru and love my country and am thankful for past heroics that I don't know if I could have done without weeping like a child, a couple of points came up quite close then about heroics off the past and the bad things we have done in the past. My question is how can we be forever thankful of the heroics but we shouldn't be forever sorry for the colonialism?

Associate

We may assume that right as citizens of a country in which we have the opportunity to influence decision makers.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Don't get me wrong I'm Brit thru and thru and love my country and am thankful for past heroics that I don't know if I could have done without weeping like a child, a couple of points came up quite close then about heroics off the past and the bad things we have done in the past. My question is how can we be forever thankful of the heroics but we shouldn't be forever sorry for the colonialism?

You know what i do when people mention those terms? I laugh out loud and put a mental note beside them as traitor. The people who ran the slavery rings were our aristocrat elite.

David Cameron went to Jamacia and it was pointed out his aristocrat ancestors were given £3m pounds in compensation for loss of property upon releasing thier slaves. And yet who cops all the flak and has to pay for these immigrants?

It aint Cameron or his ancestors.... No it is your typical person on your average road having to make way for them. These people did not benefit infact they were put through the same kind of slavery conditions by the SAME PEOPLE in the workhouses. It makes my blood boil to the point where if **** goes down, IM IN just to get revenge on the elite tricksters.

Last edited:
Soldato
Which is what you are basing your deluded assumptions on.

How am I delusional ? :confused:

In what way? Do you find my concerns of culture and quality of life that will be degraded by mass immigration within my city delusional?

Another comment from the I live down south ivory tower brigade. :rolleyes:

Soldato
You know what i do when people mention those terms? I laugh out loud and put a mental note beside them as traitor. The people who ran the slavery rings were our aristocrat elite.

David Cameron went to Jamacia and it was pointed out his aristocrat ancestors were given £3m pounds in compensation for loss of property upon releasing thier slaves. And yet who cops all the flak and has to pay for these immigrants?

It aint Cameron or his ancestors.... No it is your typical person on your average road having to make way for them. These people did not benefit infact they were put through the same kind of slavery conditions by the SAME PEOPLE in the workhouses. It makes my blood boil to the point where if **** goes down, IM IN just to get revenge on the elite tricksters.

Who is just talking about slavery?

Associate
Not trying to be clever, but are you seriously trying to ride the wave that happened 150years ago

Yes you were, and ride what wave?

All I said was that it wasn't luck we live in a decent country, but thanks to the hard work and effort of those who came before us.

I'm not sure what's difficult to understand about that.

Soldato
If I was to reply what I thought I would be banned again.

My Grandad god rest his sole made your life what it is, so take a break kit-kat boy.

Didn't realise you had been banned

Still, doing my day job still lives up to what your grandad stood for, hope that keeps the lefty nonsense down :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom