• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Star Wars Battlefront Beta GFX benchmarks.

Associate
So does the new nvidia driver improve fps? As currently getting very good fps at ultra on my gtx970 Overclocked never seen it go below the mid 80s.

Associate
Tested old and new nvidia driver seems very little difference. My benchmarks scores are all within the same ballpark and battle front runs about the same fps from 82 - 120 plus. mid 80s fps average in battles. I did think it runs slightly smother but it's on a level that could be subconscious lol.

Man of Honour
Am i the only one who played 3 hours of it before realising the 4 Key activates the power-ups you collect?

Please someone tell me i'm not the only one....:o

Well I know now - only dabbled with it for a few minutes though - fair few mechanics that don't seem very intuitive to pickup at first.

Associate
Am i the only one who played 3 hours of it before realising the 4 Key activates the power-ups you collect?

I'm with you there brother. I didn't actually know there were pickups for the x-wings and stuff until after about 7-8 matches. Loving it though. Feels so authentic!

Soldato

You are not alone. I was actually trying to get into the AT-AT's and Xwing's in the hangar's :p

Associate
Hmm, just given it a try and seems I'm not getting quite the performance others are. On the single player survival I'm getting around 75 fps at 1440p with Ultra preset. Both gpus seem to be being used though.

Associate
How do you unlock the capability to use all 3 equipment slots? I reached the max level yonks ago yet can't find how to activate the 3rd slot; I can carry only the jetpak and the sniper rifle but not grenades. :(

Soldato
I had very weird sli performance with this game in terms of temperatures which makes me wonder how its been setup.

Both cards were on about 78/79% use so sli was definitely working, but card 2 was at 65 degrees and the other was on 35 degrees.

Strange.

I gave it another go tonight and enjoyed it a bit more as I took time to look up all the controls etc. Stilll don't like the 20v20 but the other one is fun as is co-op, had a friend online who had a shot of it with me.

I think if I buy it it will be for the coop modes.

Back
Top Bottom