UEFA Champions League/Europa League ** Spoilers ** [20/21/22 October 2015]

Soldato
I'd like to Monreal in the team every game. Constant every single game. He's probably my favourite player atm

Pity he doesnt have a bit more pace, his postioning is great though. Playing him at CB has really helped his defensive side, he stays a lot tighter and doesn't get dragged out as much. Cazorla for me is smashing games at the moment, proper in his element. playing that ball carrier from defensive to offense is perfect because he reads the game well and can actually tackle. He reminds me of Paul Scholes, execpt he can tackle :p

Associate
Pity he doesnt have a bit more pace, his postioning is great though. Playing him at CB has really helped his defensive side, he stays a lot tighter and doesn't get dragged out as much. Cazorla for me is smashing games at the moment, proper in his element. playing that ball carrier from defensive to offense is perfect because he reads the game well and can actually tackle. He reminds me of Paul Scholes, execpt he can tackle :p

Cazorla has been a hell of a signing. I'd put him infront of Eden Hazard if im honest.

Soldato
Bellerin looks a class act. That pace at the end was a thrill to watch, and to make the cross at the end too.

Be good if Arsenal can keep him. Id take him at United for sure.

Associate
Very happy with the result. Pleased with he way we played. Cazorla, kosh, monreal, bellerin, ozil, and maybe alexis all had a great game i feel.

Giroud did brilliantly, obviously scored a goal, but held the ball. Want to see that every game from him.

I mostly agree, but I think Sanchez had a bad night.

Don't forget to mention the men of the match - the officials!! This could so easily have been 0-0 with 2 disallowed goals.

Soldato
Imagine if Chelsea had played like that last night ? Pictures of buses would be everywhere.

Arsenal were poor, sat deep, parked the bus and got very lucky.

Soldato
Imagine if Chelsea had played like that last night ? Pictures of buses would be everywhere.

Arsenal were poor, sat deep, parked the bus and got very lucky.

Arsenal get criticised for being poor against top teams, blow Man Utd away and then beat Bayern Munich, and they still can't get a bit of praise from some people. :D

Game plan worked, that isn't luck.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Arsenal get criticised for being poor against top teams, blow Man Utd away and then beat Bayern Munich, and they still can't get a bit of praise from some people. :D

It's not an amazing game plan if you need a handball to win the game but fair play to Arsenal, they played pretty well and took advantage of a misfiring Bayern.

Soldato

Giroud handballed it and Neuer went walkabouts. It's absolutely about luck. Was that in the "game plan"?

Back
Top Bottom