MOTOGP 2015

Associate
It seems his knee never hit front brake lever, weird one, as it's not against the rules to run someone wide, it's wether it or not he tried to make him lose the bike.
It's gonna be interesting for the next hour or two

VoG

VoG

Soldato
Looking at that replay from Marquez's bike, then Rossi's bike, then from overhead, it just looked so blatant, this is going to be really interesting, I would not want to be race direction right about now.

Soldato
Shame about Kent not getting just one more place as he would have won the champ.
A great Motogp race. I think the Rossi\MM was half a dozen of one and half a dozen of the other.

Associate
This is just so massive, I'm waiting to take my dogs out, but have to see what happens, would be nice that the both go to Valencia say equal points, then best man wins

Associate
Which would be unfair on Lorenzo, he ran a clean fair race.

How is it unfair on Lorenzo? Lets say there was no incident and Marquez took 3rd from Rossi he would still be behind. I don't think Lorenzo attitude after the race has been very professional, he should have kept quiet but now he's throwing his toys out of the pram wanting to win the title in race direction, not on the track.

Soldato
OP
Josh Brookes (BSB Champ)take on it
VR's race was already penalised by having to deal with MM. Points should be left. Race direction shouldn't be deciding the champion

MM was riding like a **** to block VR. VR gave him looks of warning & MM didn't accept. You try ride on outside & catch, it's what happens

Last edited:
Soldato
I disagree entirely with Josh Brooks. Rossi wasn't penalised by having to 'deal' with Marquez. It's a race, Rossi and Marquez were racing. I don't see that Marquez did anything wrong. The passes were firm from both of them.

Associate
It's Lorenzo's title now, can't see it being any other way.
Marquez has instigated this all along, all started since Argentina has has been bubbling ever since.
Something like this was always gonna happen, I think some of his overtakes have been reckless to say the least

Soldato
Probably scuppered Rossis title challenge either way, like they're saying on BT if Lorenzo wins in Valencia Rossi needs a miracle and let's be honest why would Marquez and Pedrosa try and beat Lorenzo they'll just keep out the way and block Rossi if they need too.

Associate
I agree, this goes deeper, Marquez had deliberately done this to get a reaction, don't get me wrong it seems like Rossi has bit.
Look what happened at Assen, that was some lame move from Marc he don't like it, that he has been sussed out and he isn't the out and out fastest rider anymore, so he has started to used other tactics to get his way.
He looks like a baby and acts like one aswell.
I'm mad about it as this has been done to stop Rossi getting that tenth title that he deserves for a good season.

Last edited:
Associate
Seems like a lot of people have forgotten just how many times Rossi has stepped over the line and been unpunished over the years. Yes he's been the best rider for the best part of 20 years, but he's ****ed a lot of people over in that time too, just ask stoner, biaggi, sete, etc

He's desperate to win this year, because he knows it might be his last chance, its clear to see from the way he's reacting.

To be honest after what Rossi said on Thursday he deserved to be held up and played with by Marc (it's not something Rossi has never done). Taking the guy out the way he did because he's racing hard with him isn't fair and deserves a much heavier punishment in my eyes. If it was anyone else at any other time of the year, you can guarantee the punishment would be much harsher.

Back
Top Bottom