OnePlus X

nam

nam

Soldato
Yes, but 4G won't work if you're on O2, and possibly others.

So we have to either be on vodaphone or one of the other carriers supporting that model. :( a shame as i don't like the oneplus purchasing process :(

also there are 2 versions a 2GB and 3GB version ??

Mobster
Soldato
The Chinese models will only support Three (1800MHz only, not 800MHz which to be honest Three will never support anyway) and EE.

Vodafone and O2 will not work except in a few areas (mostly around London), where O2 is using 1800MHz 4G.

Associate
Invite-only for the first month

For the first month, the OnePlus X is available through invites only. In November, we’ll distribute invites much faster to our most loyal users, those who sign up for the reservation list, and shareables for your family and friends.

More opportunities to buy the OnePlus X

After the initial month, you’ll have many more opportunities to buy the OnePlus X. Every week we will have open sales. After making sure that our production can keep up with the demand, the OnePlus X will be available without invites forever!

We sincerely hope you like these changes. As always, we’ll be looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Never Settle.

Mobster
Soldato
Got my invite too! Will be ordering this tomorrow as it does look like excellent value even if I hate the company.

Associate
Got an invite.

I'd rather wait on reviews, might pick one up until next year to replace my Moto G, so undecided on what to pick up flagship wise this year.

Caporegime
So what's the thinking on this then?

My Nexus 5 is dying, and I'm uninspired by the 5X. For £200 it looks like a toss up between this and the WileyFox Storm.

Anything else to consider?

Soldato
Is that version from gear best the only version or will the one they sell through their website over here work on more frequency range So?

Caporegime
So what's the thinking on this then?

My Nexus 5 is dying, and I'm uninspired by the 5X. For £200 it looks like a toss up between this and the WileyFox Storm.

Anything else to consider?

At that price, not really - and out of those two there's really only one winner.

I got my invite earlier and I was all set to buy, but then something happened in my mind and now I've suddenly increased my budget to Galaxy S6 levels. I've been close to ordering the Wileyfox Storm, then changed my mind to the LG G4, the Nexus 5X, the OnePlus 2, the OnePlus X... Why is this so difficult? :p:o

Back
Top Bottom