Denis@home team challenge: 31st Oct - 7th Nov

PDW

PDW

Associate
Our scores are being counted as individuals but the total for the team isn't listed.

Validation Pending has dropped though (about 1,000 for me) as some have been bunkering.

PDW

PDW

Associate
A quick count of individual scores shows we would be in at least 4th place.
We can always get our final position by adding up individual scores even if the team stats doesn't show that.

MGP

MGP

Soldato
OcUK is listed in the teams for the challenge, just not showing as having and credit ???

BoincStats said:
How does a team join a team challenge?

The founder of a team can enter a team into a challenge.

The team founder (here on BOINCstats) is the person who is founder of the team in most projects. To check who is the team founder, find your team on the profile pages and go to the profile. The founder is listed on the team profile page.

The team founder has a extra section in his BAM! menu (Team founder) and in that section he will find the Challenges. Once there everything is self explanatory.

Hanluc is listed as our team leader so he needs to check we are correctly entered.

PDW

PDW

Associate
Looks like the bunkering caused the site a few problems but everything seems to be flowing freely now, including our team score !

PDW

PDW

Associate
I'm in with my one rig, it's getting wu's with around ten and a half minutes ET the sse4 files.
the first eight have gone just now :)
It's still a 3770k at 4.2Ghz, is that about right for times?

Hi, yes, that's comparable to what I see other 3770k's getting :)

PDW

PDW

Associate
I'm more WRC rather than RWC :D
I'm not all that fussed with that result, apart from happy co-workers on monday!
I'm more interested in how Haydon Paddon does in Rally GB :)

Ah ok, confused.com for a minute there, but you are him !

The better team won, and if we couldn't rather NZ than Aus :D

Soldato
now 3rd. doubt we will stay 3rd though as oc.net will probaly find more users to help them

i noticed texas connection has all his pcs back online as i noticed a couple were offline but when i looked just they had all connected to denis on 1/11/15, i also noticed hes also turned hyper threading on aswell, he must have seen the posts on here. hes going to make some good output with all them cores!

Last edited:
Associate
We are still 2nd (but think that's our overall score I'm looking at, is there a separate Challenge score (link anyone?)

As of 07:00 UK Time I have 1330 results still awaiting validation, I also seem to have had 176 failed WU's might have been when the "Mrs" turned off my machine.

In participants I've gone from 27th to 25th
In Top Computers I've climbed to 5th Jon is ahead of me in 3rd, Andy in 7th (So good going)

BTW: The "Mrs" says she now wants some credit for helping :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom