*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
Ask Razer, Davie and OweO about our jumping....... we could have a **** jump off.

King's Fall NM - PS4 - Monday 2nd 8pm ?
1. Silas1972
2. Vinman66
3. TehBluebear
4. Wyrdo?
5. fringe_element
6. mat_cusack

I'll add me and cusack as possibles incase Razer, Davie and I think OweO is already otherwise engaged. If Razer and Davie are about I wouldn't mind running through the sisters and Oryx with them as we had a good laugh, mainly at our jumping.

Hi bud, yes sorry I am unfortunately otherwise engaged this week so won't be able to raid.

More than happy to run / raid with you guys again though. It was a good laugh! :)

Associate
Hi bud, yes sorry I am unfortunately otherwise engaged this week so won't be able to raid.

More than happy to run / raid with you guys again though. It was a good laugh! :)

cool, we'll no doubt look to do it again between the reset this week and next once we get Oryx done tonight. Should be much quicker next week I suspect

Associate
I'm not a stat wore who only plays with monsters.

yeah the guy who i play with is a monster.

look at the flawless run stats

Your posts Sonny :D Look at how you come across. Its your favourite argument, that if people have better stats than you, that they must just be stat whoring / have better bluetooth coverage etc :confused:

Then the next game got matched against harry4_4 he's 28th dtr for trials in the world.
We lost to a team we shouldn't have then beat a guy we probably shouldn't have. Probably ruined his day. Bet you he hardly ever loses he's that good.

You know that guy was doing lighthouse runs, don't act like your team beat his normal 3v3 team.

I'm glad someone finally posted Psycho Sonny's stats. I've checked his profile a fair few times when he's been mouthing off (his last 19,777 posts) and in general he's **** at PvP. Would love to watch him live on a stream etc. Although it would be pretty dark if the camera view was from inside the rucksack his team were carrying him in.

Amen to that Milky.

Associate
Ask Razer, Davie and OweO about our jumping....... we could have a **** jump off.

1. Silas1972
2. Vinman66
3. TehBluebear
4. Wyrdo?
5. fringe_element
6. mat_cusack

I'll add me and cusack as possibles incase Razer, Davie and I think OweO is already otherwise engaged. If Razer and Davie are about I wouldn't mind running through the sisters and Oryx with them as we had a good laugh, mainly at our jumping.

I may be around this evening to witness jumping of the highest quality :D

If you need me just give me a shout on PSN, always happy to give you a hand.

Associate

1. Silas1972
2. Vinman66
3. TehBluebear
4. Wyrdo?
5. fringe_element
6. mat_cusack

I may be around this evening to witness jumping of the highest quality :D

If you need me just give me a shout on PSN, always happy to give you a hand.

Will do mate - if the group above are running the whole thing again then i'll probably just try find a couple on top of me you cusack and maybe davie to do sisters and oryx. I really just want to get it smashed and then move on with my life (to my hunter getting up to light 300 and Titan getting to 310 to do HM).

Plus my PC has been neglected for a week now :( even football manager beta hasn't pulled me back to it that much though FO4 probably will

Associate
Will do mate - if the group above are running the whole thing again then i'll probably just try find a couple on top of me you cusack and maybe davie to do sisters and oryx. I really just want to get it smashed and then move on with my life (to my hunter getting up to light 300 and Titan getting to 310 to do HM).

Plus my PC has been neglected for a week now :( even football manager beta hasn't pulled me back to it that much though FO4 probably will

I should be around from about 7pm

Soldato
This is really cool. I think it was thor who mentioned that the XB1 is pretty tightly knit so they often don't organize things on the forum but the PS4 group seems to be growing nicely. Getting quite a few raids going now with different groups, different difficulty levels. Long may it continue! ..... or until Fallout 4 drops lol =(

Soldato

It took us two full nights to get to the sisters so we won't be running the whole thing tonight :o.

So to clarify, who is definitely able to do from the sisters tonight?

Myself and brother (Vinman66) and fez are definitely available, fringe_element and mat_cusack?

Man of Honour
This is really cool. I think it was thor who mentioned that the XB1 is pretty tightly knit so they often don't organize things on the forum but the PS4 group seems to be growing nicely. Getting quite a few raids going now with different groups, different difficulty levels. Long may it continue! ..... or until Fallout 4 drops lol =(
Heh, as soon as Fallout 4 comes out no-one should expect to see me on Destiny for a while. That game is probably going to take over my life.

fez

fez

Caporegime
It took us two full nights to get to the sisters so we won't be running the whole thing tonight :o.

Myself and brother (Vinman66) and fez are definitely available, fringe_element and mat_cusack?

Yep, I'm a definite. Just got black spindle as well

Associate

Yeah I'll jump in with Cusack, he's still not on the forum yet though I keep harrassing him to join. Maybe get Razer or Davie as they're both pretty really swept up in the game and mechanics.

I'll be on from around 1800 probably running the weekly nightfall and then into the raid to finish it off.

Associate
Yeah I'll jump in with Cusack, he's still not on the forum yet though I keep harrassing him to join. Maybe get Razer or Davie as they're both pretty really swept up in the game and mechanics.

I'll be on from around 1800 probably running the weekly nightfall and then into the raid to finish it off.

I have a nightfall to do if you need a hand.

Soldato
What light level can I start doing things other than running strikes?

I'm at 275 now and getting very bored of not being able to do anything else.

Edit : Realised this is probably the wrong thread ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom