Need advice on monitor arm

Soldato
Soldato
I was looking at an Ergotron LX and ones half the cost on Amazon but they had lots of negative feedback highlighting variable fit n finish. Bought the LX and no regrets as they are very sturdy and adjustable.

I'm struggling to see how an arm would attach to that table so a wall mount is more likely to work. Don't underestimate how much force is past through the arm when the monitor is suspended on it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Another vote for the Ergotron arms. Currently got a 29 inch superwide on one. Rock solid and looks very cool. They're expensive, but ye gets whats ye pays for and all that.

However, I don't fancy your chances mounting one to that Lian Li desk . There are photos of the back on the specs page and there's nowhere to attach an arm bud...

CA687LL_97167_285x255.jpg

Soldato
I have the LX and the best arm I have had. You can get cheaper but you get what you pay for. I have a cheap on another monitor and although it does the job(ish) it is pretty naff.

Soldato

I stand corrected (said the man in the orthopaedic shoe)

Isn't that a different desk to the OPs though?

I toyed with the idea of one of those mentally ill Lian li PC desks for my new room, but decided against it in the end. Bought a still stupidly priced Lian Li pc08 cube case instead!

Back
Top Bottom