brute force attack on linux encrypted volume

Permabanned
I turn mine into fetching coasters and fridge magnets.

One of the guys in an IRC channel I use disassembles all his old drives for the magnets. Even asks us if we have any old drives. One of the guys in the channel works in a data centre and said he could pick up a bunch of old destroyed drives for the magnets if he wanted. He drove an hour to the data centre to pick up a couple dozen drives for the magnets.

He won't tell anyone what he's using the magnets for.

Man of Honour
One of the guys in an IRC channel I use disassembles all his old drives for the magnets. Even asks us if we have any old drives. One of the guys in the channel works in a data centre and said he could pick up a bunch of old destroyed drives for the magnets if he wanted. He drove an hour to the data centre to pick up a couple dozen drives for the magnets.

To build a super magnet of course.

Soldato

Arc reactor core?

Soldato

I hate people that talk about something/tell you about something but don't disclose the why..:mad: Its most annoying! :p

//looks at OP

Back
Top Bottom