The Show Off Your Tattoo Thread

Soldato
A question on "getting tattooed etiquette". What the hell do I do for 5 hours? Would it be rude to read a book, or listen to music or something? I'm happy to talk to the tattooist but I'm not sure we'll have 5 hours worth of interests to keep us going. Besides I'm not much of a talker.

Associate
A question on "getting tattooed etiquette". What the hell do I do for 5 hours? Would it be rude to read a book, or listen to music or something? I'm happy to talk to the tattooist but I'm not sure we'll have 5 hours worth of interests to keep us going. Besides I'm not much of a talker.

I don't imagine the tattooist would be offended if you did do something to pass the time, but you must pay enough attention to not move or twitch so be careful of becoming too absorbed in something else.

Soldato

I just sit there, browse the forum or watch videos on YouTube, my tattooist has a big screen in his studio so normally plays a film or tv show.

Soldato

I just sat there, the time goes surprisingly fast with a bit of a chat everynow and then and watching the work progress.

Associate
Im booked in again for a few days to finally turn my leg into a wrap, will be getting the whole back of my leg done as a dead evil like eagle face.

Have been getting a lot recently, something I have found out is that the price is half as cheap in Asia for artists equal or better than in Europe. And as i want a lt done, money does come into the factor. Still paying for quality, just not on European inflated hourly rates.

Soldato
Anyone here had a tattoo on their inner wrist? If so, how much does it hurt? I'm thin build so obviously not a lot of meat on my wrists. :p

I had a lot of blunt shading done on the inside of my wrist for a forest scene, god it was painful.

truly the only time I have ever nearly cried, my eyes were watering, everyone I have spoken to agrees with this, under the ribs seems to be the only other place were the pain is unbearable

Caporegime
Yeah I did think that. It's a bit swollen so will see what it's like once healed, but the guy said I can can come back and change it if need be. Probably just needs a line or two added on that right side.

Although saying that, if you look at what Anthony Kiedis has, his is uneven all over!

Back
Top Bottom