Bikers Youtube thread

One

One

Soldato
He wants banning asap,can't ride to save his life IMO

We all can't afford track days but that's taking the mick

Overtaking on blind bends,opposite lane just makes me cringe

It was quite distressing. I also get the feeling he'd be on his arse if it wasn't for the electronics of the beemer.

If you can afford an s1000rr then you can afford to spend half that on a different bike instead and then use the remaining cash you've just saved on track days!

Soldato
Well it won't be long before this guy is either dead or banged up. He can ride, shame he has to prove it on the public roads..

Ah, the old "Ride like it's a track day and hope other road users stay out of my way" concept.

Knew a few people who thought this was an acceptable idea. None of them are with us anymore.

This particular throbber is going to cause a multi fatality crash and some poor copper is going to have to break the bad news to at least 2 families.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Quite a lot to pay for something that doesn't seem to work quite right!

All the gimbal videos I've watched never vibrated as much, maybe its faulty?

Probably just getting used to moving around on the bike/aiming to get knee down one day, or just to build on what they were taught :confused:
I learned how to corner first without sliding across the saddle sticking my leg out, I moved my upper body into the corner with the bike. Once I was confident and started to corner at higher speeds I started to slowly position my body, but without sticking my knee out.

Back
Top Bottom