MOTOGP 2015

Soldato
At the Valencia GP on Thursday the Permanent Bureau of the FIM MotoGP™ World Championship addressed the MotoGP™ riders.
Following the events that occurred at the Malaysian Grand Prix and further developments over the following week and given the exceptional circumstances, the Permanent Bureau of the FIM MotoGP™ World Championship, comprising of Messrs Vito Ippolito, FIM President, and Carmelo Ezpeleta, Chief Executive Officer of Dorna Sports, summoned all MotoGP™ riders and their respective team managers to address the situation on Thursday 5th November at 15.30 local time. This is the official statement from the meeting:

“First and foremost, sport must prevail. This Sunday is the last race of the year, and it is sport that needs to win.

We are proud of the magnificent races you have given us this year. They continue to foster interest in our championship all around the world. We also want to thank you for that.

Over the past days, there have unfortunately been some controversies that have surpassed the limits of a healthy passion and, on occasions, logic itself. You have millions of followers all around the world. They watch and admire your achievements on the track. And they also listen closely to what you say.

What you do and say could have consequences that are not in keeping with the noble values of our sport.

In the name of the Permanent Bureau, the FIM and the promoter, Dorna, I would like to remind you that we are the only sporting organisation in the world that draws up its regulations for one of its flagship Championships with the agreement of all parties. That is the role of the Grand Prix Commission, where the FIM, Dorna, MSMA and IRTA are all represented. We know that the rules can always be improved, and having said that, I repeat that every change will be made with the consent of those concerned. In addition to the GP Commission, we have also set up the Safety Commission, in which riders are consulted on a regular basis about safety issues. Here too we are pioneers in the world of motor sport.

Once again, we want you to be aware that we intend to pursue our policy of keeping the doors open in order to hear your opinions and to allow you to contribute to making this great Championship even better. We would like to emphasise, that for next year, some changes will be made to prevent this from happening again.

We also want to remind you of the values of our sport: exemplarity, fair play, sportsmanship and courtesy. Our officials will be vigilant in observing the fair play and sporting behaviour of every one of you and will be very strict with any infringement of our sporting rules.

We must remember that we organise and practise sport at the professional level, not only because it is entertaining and extraordinary but also to showcase the values we believe in. The next race will be broadcast live and followed by a very large number of spectators. We therefore have ahead of us a golden opportunity to demonstrate to the world the highest values of our sport, and in so doing, to set a great example. We would also like to assure everybody that this weekend we will pay even more attention to what occurs on the track for the benefit of the sport.

Thank you all and have a good race!”

Soldato
MM93 was jealous of Rossi before, imagine what he thinks about him now. There's no way, he's going to let WhoreGay finish in front of him... He's going to use that little technique he's become very familiar with of recent, as in laying off the throttle, to hang back a little, despite the pace.

Rossi has very little hope in lifting the title this yr.

WhoreGay is now back tracking a little, and has finally apologised for giving his thumbs down at the podium in Malaysia when Rossi lifted his trophy.

What a dick !

Soldato
MM93 was jealous of Rossi before, imagine what he thinks about him now. There's no way, he's going to let WhoreGay finish in front of him... He's going to use that little technique he's become very familiar with of recent, as in laying off the throttle, to hang back a little, despite the pace.

Rossi has very little hope in lifting the title this yr.

WhoreGay is now back tracking a little, and has finally apologised for giving his thumbs down at the podium in Malaysia when Rossi lifted his trophy.

What a dick !

Lorenzo is lucky not to have been fired from the team to be honest...

Thumbs down for your team-mate! is never going to go down well with the team or sponsers...

Soldato
OP
Lorenzo is lucky not to have been fired from the team to be honest...

Thumbs down for your team-mate! is never going to go down well with the team or sponsers...

Lorenzo is an ambassador for Yamaha in Indonesia and after his show of lack of respect on the podium, the Yamaha fan club have asked Yamaha to remove Lorenzo from that post, they really don't like him in Indonesia lol

Soldato
Lorenzo is an ambassador for Yamaha in Indonesia and after his show of lack of respect on the podium, the Yamaha fan club have asked Yamaha to remove Lorenzo from that post, they really don't like him in Indonesia lol

They really don't like him anywhere TBH. His actions prior to Malaysia was that he was a bit of a spoilt whiner, but still a fast racer. After Malaysia, he's sunk to new low depths. Lower than the belly of a snake !

Not only is he getting a reach around by his new found chum buddy, but throwing the Yamaha team under the bus....

They really need to replace him.

Associate
So MM is fastest in fp1, and seems to have a very good consistency. JL is 2nd, DP is 3rd. Having Dani this fast so early on is a big plus for VR. Imo, for VR to win his 10th title, he has to look to get 3rd, as I do feel that JL will split the HRC's. This I don't think is possible, unless one of them drops it, even then I think the Duc's or Tech 3's will have a say on the 3rd place.

Just can't see VR getting what he needs, 6th won't be enough, as I just can not see JL being 3rd :( still without the unknown of the race result, anything can happen, so......Come on Vale, your race of races is needed now!!!

Soldato
So MM is fastest in fp1, and seems to have a very good consistency. JL is 2nd, DP is 3rd. Having Dani this fast so early on is a big plus for VR. Imo, for VR to win his 10th title, he has to look to get 3rd, as I do feel that JL will split the HRC's. This I don't think is possible, unless one of them drops it, even then I think the Duc's or Tech 3's will have a say on the 3rd place.

Just can't see VR getting what he needs, 6th won't be enough, as I just can not see JL being 3rd :( still without the unknown of the race result, anything can happen, so......Come on Vale, your race of races is needed now!!!

Unless JL does the same as last year when a few spots of rain came?
Honda guys have been told they need to a 1-2 here which helps Rossi.

Associate
Unless JL does the same as last year when a few spots of rain came?
Honda guys have been told they need to a 1-2 here which helps Rossi.

Only 20% chance of rain, that said a few spots would give JL all kinds of nightmares given the extra pressure of a 3rd Championship win.

Associate
Looks like this is JL's race to lose! A truly stunning, inch perfect lap by him to take pole. To make matters worse, VR suffered a fall, at his now infamous corner from 2006. I can't see how Vale can make this work. My estimation of him having to target 3rd has now gone up to 2nd. he needs some divine intervention, as much as it pains me to say :(

I can only hope that track temp is low tomorrow, as it seems that is the only way the HRC's can keep heat building up too much in the fronts. Have to say that irrespective of what happened in Maylasyia, this has truly been one of the most exciting seasons ever, and imo it is Rossi that has made this season what it is.

Soldato
I still stand by my original prediction that Rossi will drop it in the race.
Still be interesting to watch but I cannot see anyone but Lorenzo winning the title.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom