**** Official Fallout 4 Thread ****

Associate
I definitely want to unlock the weapon and armour mods, but undecided on everything else. Intelligence looks particularly appealing to me. I wonder how many additional points there will be in the game...i am sure there were extra to be found in fallout 3?

Im sure I read somewhere that when you level up you can choose either a special stat or a perk which is why we are starting with less than usual.

Man of Honour
I think I am going to go with this build

Spoiler tags just incase :p

S. 3 for armour mods
P. 5 to make explosives
E. 5 Aquaboy
C. 3 carry weight
I. 6 energy mods
A. 3 commando
L. 4 mysterious stranger

I think it adds up :)

Soldato
I'll be playing aa high intelligence computer hacker with high charisma first up. Not sure it will matter that much tbh. I'm hoping it will be more than just accessing computer terminals.
For combat, I'll probably go for a pistol build. Possibly explosives if it links in with stats.

Last edited:
Associate
LOL ElliorR on Remembrance day too heh.

Think i might drop Attack Dog and put it into Luck for the crits,not really interested in a companion so will drop the dog.

Associate
Just saw a couple of vids of this running the ps4 version and the slow down is horrendous. Drops to like 15fps at times, really hope the pc version is optimized.

Associate
Really annoying that we can't play this, so many videos popping up of PC and console players playing!

I do wonder who made the decision to release this on a Tuesday?? Why not last Friday, so that everyone has the weekend to play.

Just wondered, who sat down and thought...."hey, lets release it midweek, when most people are either at work, or school/college and cant play our new game we have released."....

Back
Top Bottom