Monday 9th - King's Fall NM (Oryx checkpoint) - PSN - 8pm start:

1)- TehBluebear
2)- Zoomeez
3)- DavieM66
4)- McTrials23
5)- Silas1972
6)- fringe_element
Subs: sk8board_pete

Should be able to get it wrapped up nicely!

And remember to pop a 3oC as the Shade of Oryx counts as an Ultra kill.

Associate
Good stuff :D

Monday 9th - King's Fall NM (Oryx checkpoint) - PSN - 8pm start:

1)- TehBluebear
2)- Zoomeez
3)- DavieM66
4)- McTrials23
5)- Silas1972
6)- fringe_element
Subs: sk8board_pete

Should be able to get it wrapped up nicely!

And remember to pop a 3oC as the Shade of Oryx counts as an Ultra kill.

Sweet - is the Sleeper Stimulant decent for Oryx? If it is I'll make sure I get on a bit earlier tonight to finish of the last mission for it and collect it from the gunsmith.

Caporegime
Sweet - is the Sleeper Stimulant decent for Oryx? If it is I'll make sure I get on a bit earlier tonight to finish of the last mission for it and collect it from the gunsmith.

Use the touch of malice if u have it, stay in the aura and keep shooting...u don't need to reload as the last bullet will just keep shooting for u.

Just be aware that outside the aura, when u get down to your last bullet it will start to take your health away and if you aren't careful you will get killed either by the gun or ads.

Associate
Use the touch of malice if u have it, stay in the aura and keep shooting...u don't need to reload as the last bullet will just keep shooting for u.

Just be aware that outside the aura, when u get down to your last bullet it will start to take your health away and if you aren't careful you will get killed either by the gun or ads.

I have to finish a raid before I can get ToM, think I have 36 calcified fragments, still need a four from the 3 x T3 and 1 x T2 in Court of Oryx to get up to the 45 required for it and a couple from the dreadnaught (the one where you have to wait and be affected by the hive scent before jumping across the masouleum in under 60 secs is starting to annoy me haha as is the last two enemy for the Agonarch Rune) :(

Also we couldn't quite defeat divrok on the heroic daily last week for the spindle so I'm still rocking two light level 297's 1000 yard stare's with a choice of void or solar damage.

Soldato
1. hairyhen
2. skidmarkboy
3. R0gue360
4. Yimpy
5. Parko24
6. Je11y Master (reserve)

Happy to continue with this raid with you guys if you want.

If there is someone else who wants to do it feel free to take my spot.

Caporegime
give me a shout if you need a hand - i'll be around and slowly getting the hang of it....i was taken about a zillion times last night :)

Lol yea last night was fun, had huge issues with being taken myself. Couldn't get my jumping right although in the past I've had no problems with it. Took us longer than I thought to get through the daughters cp, oryx was a piece of cake compared to that lol.

Soldato
I have a sneaking suspicion about a way to select who gets torn on the daughters....but I'm going to try it out next time I run it before blabbing in case it's a load of balls (quite likely).

Associate
Hey, been a lurker myself recently. However looking for some folk to raid with and also looking for some bodies every now and again to complete raid groups.

I'll just add folk that's been active if they don't mind on PS4, i'll write the note OCUK on it so you know it's me. If you'd rather not accept my request then no worries. I'll add folk tomorrow when i'm logged back in.

My tag for anyone interested before then - Donnelly1690.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom