*** Official Fallout 4 - No Spoilers Allowed ***

Associate
Copy arrived from Game Collection, wifey swears she cannot see the 'Not for Sale in the UK' anywhere on the back. If only I wasnt away on business until tomorrow night :(

Soldato
Cant believe I need to ask this... but how the heck do you get OUT of the suit of power armour?

I've tried every button and I seem to be stuck inside it. And the power core is running out of juice fast!

Soldato
I'm finding it massively overwhelming at the moment. Too much stuff with not much idea what to do with it. I'm also not sure how the building works... Not much gets explained very well so I think I will grab a guide book.

Soldato
I'm finding it massively overwhelming at the moment. Too much stuff with not much idea what to do with it. I'm also not sure how the building works... Not much gets explained very well so I think I will grab a guide book.

I think you need to find a new hobby as gaming just isn't for you :p

Permabanned
I have a question about charisma.

I like the idea of having a lot of charisma but i have heard there are lots of clothing that increase charisma. So is it a waste putting starting points into charisma when i can just wear clothes that increase it.

Can i still upgrade perks and stuff by using charisma gained from clothing.

What are the bown sides to using this method i am guessing if you wear clothing its bad for combat due to lack of armor.

Back
Top Bottom