Show Us Your Motors!

Man of Honour
Because we don't all have money to burn mate.

Except that isn't the point - in this case with the expected depreciation it would be cheaper to buy the car thats almost 3 years newer... for just £2400 more. You'll also get 3 years manufacturers warranty etc as well.

How can it possibly make sense to pay so close to new price for a car thats almost 3 years old? I don't get it :confused:

Soldato
Do me a favour and forget I even posted my car. Working as an NHS porter on £8 quid an hour takes a long while to save up and extra £2400 quid, you guys do the maths, My car is mine and paid for.

Soldato
Looks like an oversized intercooler to me definitely. I'm really itching to get one. The new vs. used argument is up in the air for me as the 5 year warranty for £260 is great considering you can still tinker with them to a degree as well and retain warranty. Watched some vids of Peron P3XX cars and my god those speedo's don't half move, 280BHP or so! But of course that would be reserved for when warranty is long gone :)

Soldato
indeed.. ! what does the rest of europe have to do with uk?

the fact that you pay 200 or so more over the year is still an extra, if that's spare change for you then hey, great! :) but I'd prefer to keep it in my pocket.

a few more, didn't have the chance to take any better pics !

do like the car tho! going to send it for a 360 service soon just for the piece of mind to get everything checked over, fluids/filters changed and belts checked!

I want your alloys to put on my 2.2 mazda3 sport

Soldato
You should try and contact the previous owner and ask what else has been modified. If it had an after market exhaust along with the air filter and intercooler it is very likely that it has been remapped.

I found the original owners phone number on an auto glass receipt in the paperwork I was given, so I gave him a ring this morning, he told me the mileage in genuine, it has had 2 services and 2 oil changes in between each service, he spent £200 on the induction kit, £350 on the inter cooler and £600 on the exhaust which has been removed, he also got the rear engine mount mod done. So that has put my mind to rest, car has never seen a track and has been well looked after so I am happy.

Back
Top Bottom