*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Help appreciated, totally new to the new dash and backward compatibility.

So I've got Dirt 3 and a few Gears of War games digital, but they don't appear in my Xbox One 'Ready to Install' or 'Queue' section? Like it says they will on the MS website..

How to I download these to my Xbox One?

Cheers guys.

Soldato
Help appreciated, totally new to the new dash and backward compatibility.

So I've got Dirt 3 and a few Gears of War games digital, but they don't appear in my Xbox One 'Ready to Install' or 'Queue' section? Like it says they will on the MS website..

How to I download these to my Xbox One?

Cheers guys.

Have you restarted the console since the update? I can see gears 1, 3 and Judgment in my ready to install list. I think the latter 2 were free with GWG.

Soldato
Have you restarted the console since the update? I can see gears 1, 3 and Judgment in my ready to install list. I think the latter 2 were free with GWG.

Yeah I just read that you needed to refresh your Xbox One games section, but had no idea how to do this so loaded up our Xbox 360 and clicked on all the Xbox One compatible games, then restarted the Xbox One, to see if that would update anything. I can see the games in the ready to install section now. Got a few downloading.

Did any of you buy the new Gears of War Remastered game? That was supposed to come with all the other games via digital but haven't got those, just ones I had already bought previously.. Any idea on how to get the rest?

Soldato
Yeah I just read that you needed to refresh your Xbox One games section, but had no idea how to do this so loaded up our Xbox 360 and clicked on all the Xbox One compatible games, then restarted the Xbox One, to see if that would update anything. I can see the games in the ready to install section now. Got a few downloading.

Did any of you buy the new Gears of War Remastered game? That was supposed to come with all the other games via digital but haven't got those, just ones I had already bought previously.. Any idea on how to get the rest?

They are due December 1st :)

Soldato
I havent had an update since the 8th or 9th (i was in the preview) can someone post the version number please so i can check i'm on the current live version,

Mine has a really annoying little bug right now where if i launch Youtube it gets stuck as the last app, if i quit it if i run something else if i hard reset the console im still stuck with youtube at the top of my list and the last thing i ran vanishes, it basically stops the recently open bit working, its not show stopping but it is annoying.

Have they fixed the rockband instruments working correctly yet? I cant check cause they are back at home.

Man of Honour
I really want to exit the preview program as I'm sick of daily updates near enough as I don't have instant on turned on.

It's ridiculous that to exit the program you have to reformat your xbox and lose all app data and saved games unless you back up to a hard drive first :(

Soldato
Not sure how anyone can not like the new UI. It's a massive improvement and I found it very easy to use. Things like Right a trigger on home screen to go to 'My Stuff' is simple and effective.

I'm sure it's not perfect and we'll find bugs / issues but cant imagine going back to the old one.

Back
Top Bottom