*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
Lol, cheers.

We were all 305+ and everyone bar one guy (and me) had done it a few times. It was an LFG group so there were a few ***** in there but it took us 3 attempts to down Oryx so it wasn't too painful.

I'm happy to help you try and get it done before the reset if you are planning a raid this week. With a couple of touch of malice it should be quite easy to do the DPS bits.

Cheers for that, don't have enough time till either Saturday or Sunday night, if anybody has a sisters or Oryx cp over the weekend I can jump in on that would be great, it would save a load of time missing all those jumping bits out :D

Soldato
Trying to do the Imprecation quest and get 7 precision kills with this PoS hand cannon in Crucible. I reached 6 in a game yesterday and as the game was ending I was about to hit my 7th and a team mate leeroy jenkin'd out of no where and swipes it away from me. Probably thought he was saving me too :(

Every other game I was lucky to get 2-3. FML.

Associate
Trying to do the Imprecation quest and get 7 precision kills with this PoS hand cannon in Crucible. I reached 6 in a game yesterday and as the game was ending I was about to hit my 7th and a team mate leeroy jenkin'd out of no where and swipes it away from me. Probably thought he was saving me too :(

Every other game I was lucky to get 2-3. FML.

I have this quest too. Couldn't be bothered with it just now. Maybe you and me can get it done in Rumble mode :)

Soldato
Yup you can be cheesy (I call it efficient in this case) with 2 teammates in Rumble and just use them as headshots to get your 7 streak. The gun's total pants so not the most fun quest step, that's for sure.

Associate
Imprecation.. :rolleyes:

Actually, it wasn't too bad. Went into Control for a couple games and didn't get anywhere with it. Then tried Rumble and got it on my first game. It was pretty close though - if it wasn't for the person in the lead having a meltdown after needing a single kill, and hence extending the game by a couple of minutes, I wouldn't have got it.

Caporegime
So finally managed to get or try to get a hard mode raid done, got past the warpriest in the end. Took me and my team a long time to get past the totems and warpriest due to a couple who weren't causing enough damage then coupled with the problem of them dying too many times. But in the end we managed to get past the warpriest but by then it was getting pretty late.

So if anyone fancies giving me a hand trying to finish off the rest of the raid then feel free to send me an invite. All I got from last night was another 310 ghost she'll, midha reckoning which was 306 and used that to infuse my 1000yrd stare. Other than mouldering shards and wormspore, I managed to snag the rocket launcher which was 318 so not too bad I guess. My other rocket launcher went into fusing my sleeper simulant which is now 300.

Caporegime
So today was interesting, wanted to try to get to oryx today on hard mode so posted up on 100 and got a team together from 5pm...took us nearly 2 hrs to try and get Golgy down but we couldn't then all of them just quit on me lol. It didn't help that there were 5 hunters and one Titan so no wonder we struggled lol.

So posted up another raid, same cp and this time the team I got...managed to nail Golgy within 15mins. Got to daughters and nailed them in about 20mins too. Sadly no way we could get Oryx down as just wasn't causing enough damage and couldn't keep the ogres in check.

But I managed to get a 313 cloak for my hunter along with a 315 shotty. My 306 shotty can now be infused into my 1000yrd stare. And postmaster at the tower had 316 chest piece for me. So not a bad haul tonight.

So from a 307 hunter I've now moved up to 309 yayyyy :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Your loot sounds better than mine in 6+ HM completions :( I can help w/ oryx or after the reset will run 2 more fresh hm raids anyway.

Finally finished the imprecation quest today with hairyhen in rumble :) getting better at crucible and trials got to 8 wins 3 times. Received 314 exotic gauntlets from silver tier and a 303 RL from gold bounty so not too shabby.

Caporegime
Your loot sounds better than mine in 6+ HM completions :( I can help w/ oryx or after the reset will run 2 more fresh hm raids anyway.

Finally finished the imprecation quest today with hairyhen in rumble :) getting better at crucible and trials got to 8 wins 3 times. Received 314 exotic gauntlets from silver tier and a 303 RL from gold bounty so not too shabby.

It's pretty much the same as my very first run on normal mode raid. Now when I run the normal mode, I don't sweet FA lol other than 310 ghost shells.

I might try and get the oryx cp done later tonight, I'll post it up probably on 100 so if I need an extra I'll give u a shout. Not sure if I've got u on my friends list tho?? What's your gamer tag??

Soldato
Probably going to take a break now until some new content drops. With so much to do in Fallout 4 and The Old Hunters expansion for Bloodborne right around the corner I'm going to be busy, if any of you are stuck for numbers on a raid feel free to send me a message and I'll help out if I can.

How would a L36 (160 light) Titan start getting involved in some strikes (and later on, raids) without having to pug it all the time?

Just ask people on here, the majority of them are very helpful and patient. The only issues I can see you running into at the moment is there are a lot of new titles out so the community is a little fractured between the likes Black Ops 3, Fallout 4 and Battlefront.

Soldato
Tuesday Reset PS4 KF HM 8:30pm

Looking to smash out another quick run

1) TL_Venom
2) cowboybebop7DR ??
3) Turbo_Nuter ??
4) middgen
5)
6)

Yeah stick me down, still wanna crank out one HM a week :)

Back
Top Bottom