*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
Not sure how anyone can not like the new UI. It's a massive improvement and I found it very easy to use. Things like Right a trigger on home screen to go to 'My Stuff' is simple and effective.

I'm sure it's not perfect and we'll find bugs / issues but cant imagine going back to the old one.
The only minor issue I have with it so far is how long it takes for the guide to open. It's a big improvement over snapping apps in the previous UI, but still a little bit slow for the initial load. Once it's open though, actually navigating to Friends or a Party is so much better than previously. They've really thought about what actions people want to perform, especially in game, and how they can be performed quicker.

Associate
I've just got my Xbox One back from being repaired. Previously it would launch games, but it would never get past the loading/splash screen, so I sent it off to be repaired. Unfortunately it wasn't an official Microsoft repair because I had changed the HDD in an effort to fix the problem myself.

Received the console back after MONTHS of waiting, they told me it had been fixed. It has not... Forza Horizon 2 demo works fine, but both Fifa 16 demo and Killer Instinct just black screen. Installing Dead Rising 3 as we speak to test but I don't have high hopes.

It's almost exactly the same problem as I sent it in to be repaired for, except it freezes at a different place. Anyone else experienced this problem? The only solution I can find is to power cycle the console, or turn off and leave power cable out for 5 minutes. This did not help :(

Associate
ok cheers :) All i had from my 360 days was Ikaruga and RTpe Dimensions, neither is running at the moment, it gets to "Getting your xbox 360 info" and just sits there. I guess the 8 o clock thing is strict! or they might not work.

Associate
Anyone noticed the quicker install times? Tomb Raider installed from disk in about 20mins or so..

Or is it down to only having a 800mb patch rather than the usual 10gb ?

This is the first disk I have bought since Watch Dogs but thought it took longer to install

Soldato
Downloaded the update. Nice. Looks good.

First thing, find a party I want to join.

They've removed the preview for who is in parties...

How am I supposed to cherry pick my party?!

Back
Top Bottom