Paris attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
An active shooter scenario is what our security forces are currently focussing/training/preparing for.

Yep. We had the initial draft of the Marauding Firearms Terrorist Act emergency response plan for our building distributed at work yesterday morning for us to give feedback on. We were making light of it a little at the time, but last night's events have rather put things into perspective now.

Soldato
I'm baffled, Islam is a cancer, now don't misunderstand, It is not the Muslims (in the main) but Islam is a religion which has been so warped it needs eradicated from the face of the earth and if that isn't an option at least Europe. Make it illegal to follow the cancerous "religion" demolish all the mosques and if people are still deluded enough to want to follow then they can return to the Middle East and I'm sure that tolerant religion will give them a great and open welcome.

It will almost inevitably happen in the UK again I is a matter of time. Invite a rabid dog into your house it will bite you one day.

Feel so sorry for the victims and their families, the EU and their leaders should be taking some of the blame too. I'm sure I'll be flamed for my opinion but what more will it take until we do something about this plague.

Permabanned
While it is a good idea who is to say that they're all genuine refugees.....for every 10 we let in 1 of them may be a terrorist waiting for the right time to strike.

In that case there are a few coming to Scotland tonight on a secret chartered plane and no one knows the destination or where the housing is coming from. 48 councils were clambering to offer help as well. This is the start of the 20,000 Syrians who will arrive.

I hope this time they do a proper screening service of vulnerable people like those injured and old. Those are the only people i would help and children. The adult males who make up 75%+ of the migrants are basically deserting thier countrys to pick up a welfare cheque in Europe. Some patriotism there alright. And they claim fighting ISIS is a cause not worth risking thier lives over.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
While it is a good idea who is to say that they're all genuine refugees.....for every 10 we let in 1 of them may be a terrorist waiting for the right time to strike.

Oh that's for sure. These people go to mosques, pray with other Muslims, then shoot them in the back.

Soldato
How long before politics shift to the right completely, last election ukip was screwed over by first past the post but after these events and the unlimited imigration.

Can see the far right rising as people get scared by these *****s

Soldato
maybe a bit late and the gun are all ready in ?

Am just saying at least we can make it tougher with us being an island. More sniffer dogs etc to check cargo as well as luggage. We should have had tougher borders anyway, we're too soft. If we make it tougher to get weapons in then these terrorist will make more noise trying to procure these items and then be picked up by intelligence services.

Bar

Bar

Soldato
I'm baffled, Islam is a cancer, now don't misunderstand, It is not the Muslims (in the main) but Islam is a religion which has been so warped it needs eradicated from the face of the earth and if that isn't an option at least Europe. Make it illegal to follow the cancerous "religion" demolish all the mosques and if people are still deluded enough to want to follow then they can return to the Middle East and I'm sure that tolerant religion will give them a great and open welcome.

It will almost inevitably happen in the UK again I is a matter of time. Invite a rabid dog into your house it will bite you one day.

Feel so sorry for the victims and their families, the EU and their leaders should be taking some of the blame too. I'm sure I'll be flamed for my opinion but what more will it take until we do something about this plague.

That's akin to using any white supremacist / homophobic groups warped perception of Christianity as justification for banning all Christian religions. This is not about religion it is about power. Religion makes for a convenient vehicle to mind wash people, however do you really think if we had no religion we would have no atrocities? Just look through history at the many millions who have died when no religion was involved.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
The only thing these people fear is education, not bombs or guns.

As much as I want retaliation of a grand scale, its not the answer and it really wont help.

I am totally happy with closing every single Mosque in the UK and a ISLAMIC style reformation though. It is poison.

Soldato
That's akin to using any white supremacist / homophobic groups warped perception of Christianity as justification for banning all Christian religions. This is not about religion it is about power. Religion makes for a convenient vehicle to mind wash people, however do you really think if we had no religion we would have no atrocities? Just look through history at the many millions who have died when no religion was involved.

You probably would still have it, but the basis of pretty much every atrocity in modern times has a basis in religion, removing it is a start.

Commissario
I hope this time they do a proper screening service of vulnerable people like those injured and old. Those are the only people i would help and children. The adult males who make up 75%+ of the migrants are basically deserting thier countrys to pick up a welfare cheque in Europe. Some patriotism there alright. And they claim fighting ISIS is a cause not worth risking thier lives over.

Theses refuges don't even have passports do they? How could proper screening even be done? :)

Caporegime
Time for me to post my five point plan for combatting Islamic jihad in the UK. I not that it is quite moderate compared to other stated views at the moment, my concern is that if we don't start doing something soon to combat jihadis here, these extreme views will grow and become established.

1. No planning permission to be granted for any mosque with a minaret
2. Separate Muslim inmates at Her Majesty's Prisons from the rest of the population
3. Ban on face coverings in public
4. New criminal offence of operating a Sharia law court in the UK
5. Compulsory purchase for nominal (£10) fee any Mosque where evidence of radicalisation exists. Demolish the building and convert to a public place.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
You probably would still have it, but the basis of pretty much every atrocity in modern times has a basis in religion, removing it is a start.

Not quite. Forgetting the World Wars there's been quite a few atrocities related to civil wars etc that have nothing to do with religion.

Permabanned
Theses refuges don't even have passports do they? How could proper screening even be done?

By eye just only let in the old and injured and reject all fighting age males simple. And i hate the way people are talking about the rise of the far-right. Ok what happens if we banish Islam and then what? Stuck with potential closet Fascists? I think we need to start to look at having one party take control of foreign policy and immigration, And another on the economy because frankly our system seems to be a failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom