*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
thinking about picking up an xbox one but the majority of bundles don't come with Kinect. is kinect useful? can you get along without it, without impacting on the xbox one experience?

Soldato
thinking about picking up an xbox one but the majority of bundles don't come with Kinect. is kinect useful? can you get along without it, without impacting on the xbox one experience?

Yeah you can get along fine without it, I don't use mine at all but others on here swear by it.

Soldato

Don't have one and don't really feel like it's missing. You certainly won't be getting faced with screens saying you can't do x y or z because you've not got Kinect.

If anything I'd still personally place it in the gimmick category. If they really do something special with it, they won't be expensive to pick up later.

Associate
Love the way you can get the old Xbox 360 interface when in BC games by pressing the options and share button together.

Odd last night though. Went on Vegas 1 with a mate via the BC and we were playing together and in an Xbox One party. The party died and we couldn't get it going again. So I sent him a party request via the 360 interface within the BC mode in Vegas. It worked! So we spent our time in an Xbox 360 party lol. Proved more reliable!

Man of Honour
Love the way you can get the old Xbox 360 interface when in BC games by pressing the options and share button together.

Odd last night though. Went on Vegas 1 with a mate via the BC and we were playing together and in an Xbox One party. The party died and we couldn't get it going again. So I sent him a party request via the 360 interface within the BC mode in Vegas. It worked! So we spent our time in an Xbox 360 party lol. Proved more reliable!

The XBox One party system is a pile of excrement. It's constantly failing with my mates.

Soldato
No way. Are these new rumours or rumours from yesteryear when other remasters were being announced? I might just die of excitement if they came true.

Tbh I have lost track of all the rumours on this as well but I have heard that a triple pack with all DLC for the 3 games is meant to be coming....

No idea how true but we can hope.

Soldato
I was looking on the settings last night and saw under the video tab there is Colours setting with options 'Standard' or 'PC RGB'. Which is 'best' to use out of them? I play on a TV rather than a pc monitor so presume I should use the former? Was originally set to pc rgb though...

Man of Honour
I was looking on the settings last night and saw under the video tab there is Colours setting with options 'Standard' or 'PC RGB'. Which is 'best' to use out of them? I play on a TV rather than a pc monitor so presume I should use the former? Was originally set to pc rgb though...

Does your TV support the extended HDMI colour range?

Is yes put in on PC RGB, if no put it on standard.

Back
Top Bottom