Can't Understand the situation with this girl...haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Just cant tell if she was being genuine serious that she wasn't that into me because she has a boyfriend or because another way of letting me down whilst shes banging someoen else in the uk, but the amount of love that goes on through fb to her fb is unreal, biggup the free drugs love haha

yeah, she's a happy-go-lucky-dirty. If you make it clear you will not become too attached (tightrope) she will probs still bang you in the right circumstance.

Man of Honour
but it doesn't seem to be relevant either

women aren't private property like a car and she is free to chose whether to be with him if she wants to or not - there isn't necessarily any 'wrong' for the OP or this girl to be responsible for in the first place providing she is then upfront with the 'boyfriend' that she has found someone else

I should have known better than to use an analogy, since it provides a perfect opportunity for people to ignore the point and talk rubbish about the analogy instead. You're the only person who has made any comment about women being property, which is a such a bizarre connection to make that I am suspicious that you're using it as a strawman.

You are also the only person who has created a scenario in which someone ends one relationship to start another. That is a completely different scenario.

So I'll try again. If you disagree with anything I've actually written, feel free to reply. Even if it's just "you're wrong because I say so", that would be a huge improvement.

If person A is in a monogamous relationship with person B and chooses to have sex with person C, I think that person A is responsible for their choice to do so.

If person C knows that person A is in a monogamous relationship with person B and chooses to have sex with person A, I think that person C is responsible for their choice to do so.

I think that person A's choice does not stop person C being responsible for their own choice. Both person A and person C have chosen to breach the terms of the relationship between A and B.

So which part of that do you disagree with and why?

[..]
Read Dowie's post - she's free to do what she wants, just as the OP is. Would I do the same? No. But that's not to say what she wishes to do and what the OP wishes to do are wrong. You have an opinion, and you've made it clear what it is. But your opinion IS NOT a rule that the OP or this girl have to abide by!

Obviously, that is true. I am not absolute dictator of the world, nor would I want to be.

Other people can have the opinion that cheating on a relationship is fine. They are free to do what they want, including that.

I was answering a question from Roar87, specifically this question:

Why should the OP respect her relationship status if she's made it apparant she doesn't?

Because the OP is responsible for his own decisions, just as she is responsible for hers. Her decision would not remove his responsibility for his own decisions. Why do you think it does?

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
At the time, she wanted you to bang her. Unfortunately you didn't make the move, now her conscience has caught up to her and she is making excuses.

Don't worry, you are not the only one this has happened to. I've missed a few chances too.

Learn for next time and try to sleep with the next girl as soon as possible.

Oh and the whole she has a boyfriend thing...well that's her decision to make if she wants to cheat or not, OP is perfectly entitled to go for it.

Caporegime
I should have known better than to use an analogy, since it provides a perfect opportunity for people to ignore the point and talk rubbish about the analogy instead.

well not necessarily if it is a good analogy - though in this case the analogy didn't seem in any way relevant

You're the only person who has made any comment about women being property, which is a such a bizarre connection to make that I am suspicious that you're using it as a strawman.

your analogy concerned stealing property - you're welcome to explain how it applied in this instance as, at face value, you seemed to be indicating the OP was 'stealing' this girl from the boyfriend

You are also the only person who has created a scenario in which someone ends one relationship to start another. That is a completely different scenario.

not necessarily - it is one of the possible outcomes of something happening between the OP and that girl

So I'll try again. If you disagree with anything I've actually written, feel free to reply. Even if it's just "you're wrong because I say so", that would be a huge improvement.

If person A is in a monogamous relationship with person B and chooses to have sex with person C, I think that person A is responsible for their choice to do so.

If person C knows that person A is in a monogamous relationship with person B and chooses to have sex with person A, I think that person C is responsible for their choice to do so.

I think that person A's choice does not stop person C being responsible for their own choice. Both person A and person C have chosen to breach the terms of the relationship between A and B.

So which part of that do you disagree with and why?

Person A and Person C are of course responsible for their choices... If person A chose to wear a red shirt today then person A is responsible for that? I'm not sure what point you're even trying to make with that analogy - people who chose to do things have chosen to do things? That doesn't explain why the OP ought to back away just because this girl has a 'boyfriend'.

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP, just paraphrase this to her:
8cmwVbJ.jpg

LOL

Itchy will be along too with keyboard cat! :D

OP seriously expect more of this until you finally get to the point where you realy do not care, And then they will come. It is the way of the world she smelled the desperation. I mean not wanting to be mean? WTH if some hagglebeast comes within 6ft i look away instantly and do not make eye contact or smile. And even if i get get asked out i just can smile and say sorry.

Who kicks off over being refused? Ok me ONCE like 9 years ago but i was really drunk and she was 101% my type and i made a move on her and within the conversation i picked up on two facts. One she had a crush on someone that was insane and was adamant no man would get in her way of trying. Yet she refused to give me her number and asked me who a mate of mine was. Anyways i found out 15 mins later they were talking on the phone while we waited for the taxi and he told me who he was talking too and i pretty much got on the phone and told she she was a dirty hypocrite slapper.

Bad me lesson learned., Avoid these kinds of women! They be crazay.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Kind of work on the basis that its the problem of the people in the relationship when it comes to staying faithful. Anyone who is "person C" and gets in a relationship with "person A" though must be prepared to become "person B" at some point.

Permabanned
Kind of work on the basis that its the problem of the people in the relationship when it comes to staying faithful. Anyone who is "person C" and gets in a relationship with "person A" though must be prepared to become "person B" at some point.

Yea people have traits and normally stick to them. This one flirts openly looking for the "One" while having a relationship purely for nookie. When that person comes along everything will be dropped and forgotten.

And someone will be blubbering as usual, Heck i watched a mate go to Aus for a year and blow £1k on hookers and his woman found out and he became a blubbering wreck. I mean wth...

Associate
OP
should have called it a day when you knew she had a man, noob

But she was cute as hell and we got along..not to mention she loved dnb..thats an attractive trait for me..especially when youre able to talk about the music you love. YOURE THE NOOB GET SHREKT! ily

If she's blocked you on WhatsApp move onto the classic text message, if you're going to go rapey do it properly.

But she didn't block me on fb..is this a sign I may be backup smoked sausage in the near future if her relationship ends though... :p

Permabanned
But she didn't block me on fb..is this a sign I may be backup smoked sausage in the near future if her relationship ends though... :p

No chance, If you had a chance you would be tested now not hung out to dry. Neither you nor her B/F have a chance i am afraid. Whoever is going to smash that pasty for life has not revealed himself as of yet.

Soldato
Don't be that guy. I would just let it go, I would say she is no longer interested.

Personally, speaking as someone who has been going to Jungle/DnB nights at least once a month for the last 8 or so years, I think I've only met a handful of girls who I would judge as 'bring home to the parents' material.

The cocktail of alcohol and drugs can seriously make you think someone is the ONE. We've all been there.

I remember meeting one girl at a place called Lakota (if anyone is from Bristol they would know this is a no-no) She was banging... short, brunette and blue eyed. Pure eye-candy. We got along and spent most the night together and I'm sure she was the one. We met up several times after that night and I couldn't believe how much I hated her personality lol.

My current girlfriend absolutely hates DnB/Jungle and isn't fond of Hip Hop which is actually a blessing in disguise as it means I can go out to those nights with my mates without a girlfriend tagging along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom