Show Us Your Motors!

Permabanned
The alloys remind me of the strange design choices Vauxhall make on their wheels. They don't look like Jag wheel :(

+1 They're missing that "premium vibe"

kinda like stock gt86 wheels just look out of place/halfordsy..

I think they look fine. Not amazing but not cheap and cheerful either.

The lighting and potato pic doesn't help how they look either, they look better with nicer lighting and/or in the flesh.

At least they're not silly 19s or 20s...

Soldato
It's a bit of a modern trend for gloss black wheels with a diamond cut face. Obviously some people like it, but I agree that it just looks a bit Wolfrace (who have been doing it for ages).

With a repaint to entirely silver or similar, the wheel design itself looks nice actually. It also looks better side on when stock - the light does funny things at that angle.

Lovely car nonetheless, and nice to see a petrol!

Permabanned
Here's a better pic from a different thread:
jag2.jpg

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
Not really. There's been a surprising demand for petrols.

Very surprising, I expected these to be like the XF (2,514 diesel vs 140 petrol on AutoTrader currently).

Bought in Sidcup too! :) Now she lives in New Eltham...

Still quite local then, shall keep an eye out if I'm ever over that way :)

Man of Honour
Very surprising, I expected these to be like the XF (2,514 diesel vs 140 petrol on AutoTrader currently).

How is it very surprising? The XF offered only large capacity 6 and 8 cylinder petrol engines, the XE offers 4 cylinder petrol engines in a market that looks to be increasing it's demand for small capacity petrol engines...

Back
Top Bottom