*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Caporegime
A[L]C;28838765 said:
Just signed up. Any recommendations on groups?

You can fill out the info it needs and it will automatically put you in a group. You can join up to 3 groups or just hit the games tab and it will list all the upcoming games that people have created, just find the one you like and hit join.

Caporegime
A[L]C;28838865 said:
Yeah just wondered if anyone here was in a group they'd found particularly good.

I'm in a couple and they seem good but I just join games from various different groups. Just need to make sure you read what they want ie if it's a raid and they want 310+ players then make sure you are 310+.

Caporegime
God FFS bungie, still suffering from the ****ing vulture error and it seems I'm not the only one :(.

Yes I have a valid Xbox live sub so god knows what is going on. So far all bungie have said is they are looking into it with m$.

Cleared the cache too but that hasn't helped either.

Associate
God FFS bungie, still suffering from the ****ing vulture error and it seems I'm not the only one :(.

Yes I have a valid Xbox live sub so god knows what is going on. So far all bungie have said is they are looking into it with m$.

I had that problem last night mate. Ended up having to delete my account from my xbox, hard reset then sign back in and let it re-download the profile. Worked for me

Soldato
Iron banana question: should I wait before turning in the "big" bounties? The ones that give +525 rep? I'm not sure if they're weekly and won't come back tomorrow. If so, I'll hold on to them until the tempered buff multiplier is higher.

Soldato

I know you've already sorted it but a friend had it too...He said....Tell him to go to network settings and go offline then restart and go back online

Associate
A[L]C;28838765 said:
Just signed up. Any recommendations on groups?

It assigns you to 'one' group based on how you set your profile up. You can then join two others. Ive setup a group, called TheDigitalFix (cant grab the link from here)

Back
Top Bottom