Not open for further replies.
Soldato
These arrived lately.

Kongou-san on the left and Yamato-san. :p

IMG_20151119_143217.jpg

IMG_20151119_143139.jpg

I like the polo-neck. ;)

Soldato
Can anyone sign up to Expertzone? I would like a cheap Surface, then again I'm about to start work at a university where I'm sure I could claw my way towards a decent MS discount of some sort...

Soldato
[HB]Rugrat;28839053 said:
Nice, I was considering some of them for use with my PC - how are you finding them?

I have them mounted on the wall behind my sofa, hooked up to my Sony DNR850 and they are great!

Pack plenty of punch for a set of satellites, not sure if I would use them as a pair of monitors (or similar) though

Associate

Despite what others have said, it's not to bad a drill. I had a load of Argos vouchers to spend a few years ago and needed a new drill, this was the best they had. You can buy other "power4all" tools without the charger and the battery and share them, I have the hedge trimmer too. The drill bits are less good, all of my masonry ones are blunt and have been replaced with Dewalt Extreme which seem to be faring much better.

Dave

Soldato
A big ass shed 20x10ft
ah, 19mm T&G, two doors, 1 ft overhang and a few windows. Not to shabby at all, two lads installed in in about 3 hours, the concrete base was here when we moved in so that was a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom