*** The Official Star Wars Battlefront Thread ***

Caporegime
People spawn miles away from the action to run back to the action to then die and it's boring, people spawn in the action (CoD) and the spawns are broken and wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Soldato
Heros feel pretty balanced to me, you can get on a bit of a spree but if you get team shot you go down pretty fast, you need to move and take out isolated enemies. Boba Fett on Endor is great fun jetpacking around firing rockets at the guys running in the trees.

Really enjoying it so far...the running back to the fight after dying gets less annoying as you learn the maps and lines of sight. Good fun to pick up and have a blast on for an hour or so, just what I wanted after taking a break from Destiny. Love it when you get on the AT-AT controls :)

Soldato
Only downside is the AT-AT pew pew sounds are a bit poop when you're at the controls....sounds great when they're coming at your face though :(

Associate
Totally loving this, everything about it just sucks you in, the sound effects and auidio are the best I've heard in a game, minus the hero voice's.. I rind myself running about letting off randomshoots just to hear the delicious blaster sounds.

Soldato
Why does this stupid game insist on putting you half a mile back when you die..!!!!!

It's bloody annoying.

I've found the opposite annoying. Too often enemies have spawned right in front of me, or I've spawned right in front of them. That's more annoying than having a bit of a jog.

Soldato
Well I got this on rental as I forgot to take it off my list. Might as well give it at least 4-5 hours see how I get on.
but...Jessica Jones just dropped on netflix so won't have time this weekend now. Binge watching that for sure first.

Associate
So I've reached level 10 on this and been given a 2nd hand ...

How do you enable this ? Am I correct in thinking I can hand a grenade in my first hand and in my 2nd ? So in essence I have 2 grenades?

You can have two types of grenade in one hand of cards. The second hand is so you can switch between card setup.

UXB

UXB

Associate
Hows everyone playing this first or third person ?

All the videos i have watched it's always third person and according to most people your at a disadvantage in first person, i just can't get to grips with the third person view, maybe thats why i suck so bad :p

Soldato
Either all my guns are broke or I'm just really bad at this. I'm forever gunning people like mad for them to just kill me in a couple of shots. I also cannot aim at all even with the auto aim.........

Associate
Hows everyone playing this first or third person ?

All the videos i have watched it's always third person and according to most people your at a disadvantage in first person, i just can't get to grips with the third person view, maybe thats why i suck so bad :p

I prefer playing in third person but get better results playing in first person :confused:

Soldato
Either all my guns are broke or I'm just really bad at this. I'm forever gunning people like mad for them to just kill me in a couple of shots. I also cannot aim at all even with the auto aim.........

Youre not the only one. I've shot plenty and they never seem to fall as quickly as I do..

Save for fighter squadron this game has been in fact a huge disappointment. I enjoyed the BETA, but the full game is dreadful. I can't even run as fast as others.. I was running towards what looked like a pick up, and someone just rocketed by me like I was standing still and nabbed it.

I simply do not know what I'm doing wrong... So don't feel bad, I am having the same issues.

Soldato
I dont even know how to get a sniper rifle and stay out the way and take a few out with long range, i'm never much good upclose anyhow.. I'm better at long range, yet the only weapon I have is a blaster..??

Back
Top Bottom