** BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY STARTS AROUND 9AM THURSDAY!! **

Associate
No matter what, you can never please everyone, but our deals are good, were now over £300,000 in revenue so far for today, hoping for half a million by lunch time and the target is to do 1M today. :D

Great progress so far! :)

Is there any way to check if my order has actually gone through?

I'm at work just now so I cant phone to check.

Soldato
Some of you lot seem to think OCUK get these products for £10 each or something.

I'm sure the movement on prices is what they can do. It may not seem like enough quid off but if people still buy it whats the point of dropping the price further and minimize profit? Thats just stupid.

There will always be products that are crazy value. That SSD and the 390 for instance, the AOC monitor? The insane X99 bundle?

You didn't buy anything? Well done. Go moan elsewhere.

Everyone involved has clearly put a shift in.

Soldato
Some of you lot seem to think OCUK get these products for £10 each or something.

I'm sure the movement on prices is what they can do. It may not seem like enough quid off but if people still buy it whats the point of dropping the price further and minimize profit? Thats just stupid.

There will always be products that are crazy value. That SSD and the 390 for instance, the AOC monitor? The insane X99 bundle?

You didn't buy anything? Well done. Go moan elsewhere.

Everyone involved has clearly put a shift in.

That is fair doo's it really is. But unfortunately it does seem like a bit of a swindle, most of the stuff seems to be dragged out from the dusty corner of the warehouse.

Back
Top Bottom