Cat C Bike

Associate
It does look like there could be a bit of excess stress here with that banjo going one way and the hose then going back on itself.

6gvh1i.jpg

Caporegime
OP
yeah I think that end should be at the lever end,and the straight piece end at the caliper (or I could flip it over so it curves downwards? ill need to try it)

I tried to follow the original lines and hit the stop piece on the caliper,but it looks a bit odd

Caporegime
OP
I'm not fussed tbh,its too new and clean for me,I'm used to old nails, its gonna be a mission keeping it clean and looked after

If its too heavy on petrol it will be up for sale

There's a boat load of jobs to do on my other bike aswell

Soldato
Did you put the plastic cowl over the top? Did the guy you bought it off send that? There should be a bit of plastic over the LED light which will stop it blinding people behind you :D

Mine just seems to point into the plate too much, making a white concentrated patch. But tbh it's no less readable than most cars full size plates. I might still stick some washers in or bend it though to make it look better.

Soldato
Ah, slightly different on my bike.

o_1a25g3ikh1mpo1sgk1vqkdovrsha.jpg

You can see the slightly chunky plastic bit between my indicators - that's the cowl that goes over the light to reduce the backwards glare.

Edit: pshhh, picture has my old mirrors. They look so crap :p

Soldato
Yeah,but look to see if its just the numberplate light or if there's also a black plastic shroud or cover over it aswell

I think mines missing but not sure

Ahhh shroud is the word I was after, not cowl :D

Here's one with a clearer with shroud
o_1a55eobqva0r1dpm1jl9urj1di5b.jpg

And without shroud
o_1a55eobqvkcs1qpdse96ohpkrc.jpg

So it does look like yours is missing?

Send an email to R&G. Just ask nicely - they sent my LED resistors for free when I ordered the wrong ones and let me keep the original wrong ones.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
You can buy the whole light on eBay but its £12 and I only need the shroud,its too dazzling without it

I'll email them and the person I bought it off and ask for partial refund

Mine looks like the one in the bottom pic

Back
Top Bottom