** EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM: CYBER MONDAY 8 PACK ELITE TIER FORUM ONLY DEAL!! **

Associate
Gibbo, delighted that I've actually got one, was on tenterhooks throughout my flight with no wifi.

I have a missed called from an unknown number but no reply to my email. Can you just confirm all is good? I appreciate its after 8 now in the UK so I doubt anyone can call. Happy to sort out payment tomorrow if someone can call then?

OcUK Staff
OP
Gibbo, delighted that I've actually got one, was on tenterhooks throughout my flight with no wifi.

I have a missed called from an unknown number but no reply to my email. Can you just confirm all is good? I appreciate its after 8 now in the UK so I doubt anyone can call. Happy to sort out payment tomorrow if someone can call then?

Yeah my sales manager has a note to call you tomorrow, don't worry buddy. :)

Associate
:( Completely missed this yesterday, chaotic day at work (including a failed CPU cooler :( ) So guess it's Monday morning job and hope for the best.

Gibbo - Are there any actually left?

Last edited:
Soldato
This was closet I've been to upgrading from my i5-3570K system, built 3 years a go but decided the i7-6700 would be better suited for my usage which is pretty much gaming only.

So on that thought when is the i7-6700 bundle being announced :)

Associate
Hopefully mine arrives today though didnt get an invoice or delivery note for this and some other items , just a case which I changed on the overall order.

Soldato
The bundle, adapter and Windows 10 have just arrived. :D

But the box says 1 of 2, delivery driver says he doesn't have another box for me (the case) and might be with another driver, but the online DPD tracking now states order is delivered. :(

Can't belive how tiny the m.2 drive is, even while wrapped in bubblewrap!

Edit: Just checked e-mail account, there is another parcel due to be delivered in 3-4 hours, the case!

Last edited:
Associate
Guess there are still a few left, fired off another email with my mobile number that I had stupidly forgot last night (blame the rushed email sent from work).

Presumably I can add to the order over the phone? Need a nice 750D Airflow to go with it.

Back
Top Bottom