*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

V F

V F

Soldato
you do know that with time consoles get cheaper?

Yes and is just about any other goods. Usually. It just nearly feels like they're giving them away now. Hence why I'm shocked.

I was never one for rushing into release day consoles. I was always after the next revision or second slimmer model that ran cooler before I stumped up.

Associate
What is with all these crazy low deals on consoles now? I remember hearing friends and friends of friends that they simply wouldn't shell out £350 - £400 for a Xbox One/PS4 bundle like the last two years and you only got one game.

Now you're getting bundles with two games and even an extra controller between £235 - £280. Even 1TB versions I saw £260 - £275.

This never happened with last years Black Friday, did it?

Last years Xbox One deal was: Console, AC Black Flag, AC Unity Forza 5 and Lego game for £299.95 at Game and a few others if I can remember.

Soldato
Well the weak point of games console has always been the hard drive space. First 2 years you get shafted ...... then then increase the drive size . This then changes into a slight re-design of the console in years 3 and 4 . So they flog of the older version and cheaper prices :)

Back
Top Bottom