*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Associate
Where is the cheapest place for Last of Us?

Off the top of my head Amazon @ £18, Argos now @ £20.

CDKeys do the US PSN code for £13.

It is on my shopping list now I am joining the console owning ranks but I don't get access until Christmas, as it a joint present with my daughter (who will probably get far more time on it than me :p).

Soldato
Off the top of my head Amazon @ £18, Argos now @ £20.

CDKeys do the US PSN code for £13.

It is on my shopping list now I am joining the console owning ranks but I don't get access until Christmas, as it a joint present with my daughter (who will probably get far more time on it than me :p).

Enter the code on CDKEYS for a further reduction.

I just got The Nathan Drake Collection for £17.99 from there.

Be aware though that they are us codes but with a little messing about can be run on your UK account.

Soldato
Is CD keys the cheapest place for a years ps+ as it runs out beginning of next month and my wife isn't happy about the idea of not being able to play cod
I think so. Unless you have vouchers or rewards points for various shops.

Past two years I have forgotten about auto renew and got charged full wack!! I got that 32quid deal this morning

Man of Honour
Already? :s

Yup.

Console, games and controller arrived Friday, it was on eBay on Saturday afternoon and sold within a few hours.

It would have gathered dust if I'd have kept it. My step son has an Xbox One and two controllers so if the need ever arises for an extra controller then I can always borrow one.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Who wants to swap discs? I'd rather pay a bit more for digital if I play them a lot.

Bang on. I've never been one to play more than 2 - 3 games at a time anyways, I play 1 to death the 2nd Heavily & the 3rd every now & again. As it stands at the mo I have the only 2 games I really wanted & I don't have to get up to swap discs as Fifa 16 is Digi & Forza 6 is a Disc. Only other game I'll get is Blops 3 as I do like to kill people every now & again. :p

Soldato
I'm even more pleased with my ps4 deal as due to a processing error and moan beforehand I've been refunded by mistake minus a game I sold. Including vouchers which I've already used I've in effect been paid to have a ps4 :p

Back
Top Bottom