**** OcUK Secret Santa 2015 - Signup & Discussion Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Not too sure if my SS has sent something. I had a missed delivery on Friday (I wasn't expecting a delivery) so I told them to redeliver and come in through the side gate and leave it in the garage. Today I checked the site as there was no sign of it and it said it had been signed for (no one was home). Also checked with my neighbors and they hadn't signed for it either.

If you had sent something and it was through interlink could you just let me know on Elfster. I have contacted interlink (had to submit it via their website) so will see what they say. I can see them claiming they left it there and someone has taken it... which will be strange as there were other items worth a lot more in the garage.

EDIT: Scrap that, found it was for number 17 on the road and not me. The letter was dropped through my door on Friday for some reason. I'm still amazed their site doesn't actually give you the address it's meant to be going to...

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
im done, just need to find a box to post it in, they had some in the post office... yeah, like im gonna pay you £3.99 for a cardboard box :rolleyes:

Caporegime
Ffs. Bought all my pressies for my victim on Thursday. There was a deal with free postage instead of the normal £3.99 so great.

Just got an email today to say my package will be with me on 9th December! ******.

Two weeks to send? Really? And technically I paid 3.99 for postage as I had a discount code to remove it so its on my bill and the discounted.

Looks like I might have to buy more stuff in case it doesn't come in time now. GRRRRR

Soldato
Having trouble staying under £15 here myself, can't say I managed to get that killer present so just buying the love with lots of smaller slightly relevant presents!

Man of Honour
OP
ive gone for several smaller items rather than one big one, gotta wrap them now... wish id just got one big one instead lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom