** EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM: CYBER MONDAY 8 PACK ELITE TIER FORUM ONLY DEAL!! **

Soldato
When I first tried to place my order it was only OoS in the basket but I phoned to confirm it still available as indicted by the Website.

Can you slip an Antec 1900 in my order so I don't have to get the Dremel on my case tomorrow :)

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
When I first tried to place my order it was only OoS in the basket but I phoned to confirm it still available as indicted by the Website.

Can you slip an Antec 1900 in my order so I don't have to get the Dremel on my case tomorrow :)

Call sales they can add to the order for you if it has not already shipped. :)

Associate
my order has just arrived :) but not even one packet of haribo i want to speak your boss gibbo this is unacceptable.

on a more serious note whats the chances of me being able to fit the motherboard in my case without having to drain my loop which i really cant be assed doing

Associate
Cheers.

I'd got as far as putting it in my basket (along with a case) but I had a bloody meeting to get to. I saw that there were 3 left so I foolishly hoped that they would last the hour.

Oh well.

:(

OcUK Staff
OP
my order has just arrived :) but not even one packet of haribo i want to speak your boss gibbo this is unacceptable.

on a more serious note whats the chances of me being able to fit the motherboard in my case without having to drain my loop which i really cant be assed doing

I am the boss, so you speak to me.

My response, sorry me and 8 Pack ate all the Haribo as we have given up on training now Christmas is nearing. :p

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Anyone else find it remarkable how we spend so much money on kit, yet the only thing that really matters is if we get a mouthful of Haribo :D

Asa

Asa

Associate
Just in case, I ordered the ASUS adapter and some cleaning stuff. Both on separate orders, both with DPD next day charges. I have dramatically increased my chances of landing some Haribo.

Associate
On booting for the first time the BIOS saw the Samsung on the ASUS carrier board and Windows 10 installed to it no problem.

I also managed to get the rad/fans in the top of the case and to get them to reach the PWM controller. Happy days.

CoreTemp kills W10 so if someone can recommend an alternative please do. TIA :)

Back
Top Bottom