*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
Unfortunately I can't commit time to raiding until Saturday.

Sorry guys.

EDIT: I did manage to grab an hour last night on Pigtails so shouldn't be as rusty with the controls come Sat. The game also graced me with a Imago Loop. "Meh" roll but I love it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sweet :D. Also its not really a challenge as such as play the game as normally and make sure you change aura holder.

Missed you! ^_^

Yeah I've been doing a little reading, I had no idea it was released I must be really out of the loop but I just happened to see a Eurogamer article about it. The drops sound promising and I do miss raiding, Michelle is due in less than 4 weeks so I may as well enjoy the freedom whilst I have it =)

Soldato
I got some solid drops last night, outside of the challenge mode ones (320 artifact, 320 sniper, 320 rocket, 318 machine gun), I got a 320chest, 320 class item. Still don't have HM shoes/helm though :(. Seems they might have upped the drop levels too, since the last few weeks I've had 310-312 items only drop for me.

Associate
I should really get my arse in to gear and start playing with you guys again, thing is, I've become far too lazy and usually use LFG starting from Totems onwards :D

However with the new challenges coming around for Golgoroth and Oryx, it would be nice to play with likeminded, mature people.

Soldato
However with the new challenges coming around for Golgoroth and Oryx, it would be nice to play with likeminded, mature people.

Speaking of which...on tonight's run whoever hasn't run the gaze on Golgoroth has to get some practice in for next week :)

I suspect it will either be a case of not using a bubble more than once, or not using the same gaze-holder more than once. Probably gaze-holder would be best guess based on WP challenge.

Soldato
Just had the worst LFG raid attempt ever. I mean, I know it's always a bit dodgy going in with randoms, but this was painful. One guy had no idea what he was doing - at the totems, he kept running off before the aura had transferred, and was consistently late getting back to the totem from the centre. Another guy kept going afk. Another had to leave because his mum was calling him downstairs for dinner. This was about 20 minutes into the raid, at the totems, so he would have known from the start that he wasn't going to get very far in.

We gave up at the totems after at least half a dozen wipes. You know it's a bad omen when you're wiping at the totems.

Soldato
Just had the worst LFG raid attempt ever. I mean, I know it's always a bit dodgy going in with randoms, but this was painful. One guy had no idea what he was doing - at the totems, he kept running off before the aura had transferred, and was consistently late getting back to the totem from the centre. Another guy kept going afk. Another had to leave because his mum was calling him downstairs for dinner. This was about 20 minutes into the raid, at the totems, so he would have known from the start that he wasn't going to get very far in.

We gave up at the totems after at least half a dozen wipes. You know it's a bad omen when you're wiping at the totems.

That's LFG. Honestly you're rolling the dice every time, you could get the nicest bunch of lads in the world or you could get a horrible group. People around here tend to stay away from LFG now, seen a few guys swearing by https://www.the100.io/.

Cheers for the run tonight lads, enjoyed my first night back. Loot was okay but I have another shot at it with my Warlock later in the week so don't mind =)

Soldato
Saturday 8:30pm NM/HM Warpriest too help Drunzer's mate. I think if we have 5 solid players and we can get your mate too 300~ we should be able to down Warpriest.

1) Moe
2) Drunzer
3) Corey
4) Gingerlord (Think thats his name or something ginger)
5)
6)

Back
Top Bottom