Loose rear light (click video)

https://vimeo.com/147167997

This is mine.

IMG_7005.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
same as mine

as for your loose light theres a rubber band type sleeve that it slots into,might be worth a check,its easy to undo,just pop the pushpins out and undo all the allen key bolts with the rider/pillion seat removed and the left/right rear plastic bodywork comes away

look on youtube on how to fit integrated tail light for zx6r 2011 and it shows you

Associate
brake lines finally came Wazza!

I went for white with black ends. They look great... in the box.

I don't have the time off anymore so fingers crossed I don't have to travel for work so I can look at it this weekend.

Caporegime
OP
slipg7.jpg

fd6q2u.jpg

got me a shroud,turns out it was missing one,they just push fit onto the numberplate light so are easily lost,might put a drop of glue on mine (its far better with it fitted,no dazzling white light from behind now)

also made me a ghetto reflector bracket out of some hacksawed damaged fairing panel

Soldato
http://i63.tinypic.com/slipg7.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/fd6q2u.jpg[/IM]

got me a shroud,turns out it was missing one,they just push fit onto the numberplate light so are easily lost,might put a drop of glue on mine (its far better with it fitted,no dazzling white light from behind now)

also made me a ghetto reflector bracket out of some hacksawed damaged fairing panel[/QUOTE]

They recommend putting it on with super glue in the official R&G manual. No chance it'll stay on without some sort of glue!

Did R&G send it for free in the end?

Also, as far as reflector goes, take it off :p. You only need a little round one which can stick on the number plate for MOT time.

Caporegime
OP
"Yes it should come with the shroud, if you would like to send me your address I can get one shipped out for you":D

yeah they sent me one,whats up with my reflector? I don't like those tiny round ones they look like a zit that needs popping:p

Soldato
"Yes it should come with the shroud, if you would like to send me your address I can get one shipped out for you":D

yeah they sent me one,whats up with my reflector? I don't like those tiny round ones they look like a zit that needs popping:p

Nice :D

Just get rid of your reflector, looks better without one! The tiny round ones are just useful for sticking on when you need an MOT :)

Soldato
A dealer near me sell the little round ones for a quid people stick it on before the mot then take them off when leaving.

Associate
Just seen that reflector Wazza, You can't leave the 90's where they belong can you ;)

I have a 79p round stick on reflector on my full size number plate for MOT Day.

Caporegime
OP
whats that scooby? I don't think I can self tap it without it going all the way through the mudguard,the plastic is just too thin,i could plastic weld it on

could Loctite glue it on but I just don't trust glues,some black tiny self tap screws you'd hardly notice and you could remove it easily if need be

Back
Top Bottom