**** The Official Note 4 thread ****

Soldato
Hey guys, I want to buy another one of these for my dad, cheapest place I've seen is rainforest.de Now the only issue is the face theye have two versions, 32gb and 32gb EU. Which one do I need??

Soldato
Yeah I had a look at other shops and I think the EU version just doesn't come with a 3 pin plug. I ended up ordering it off the bay in the end as the amazon link seemed to have sold out.

Associate
Yeah I had a look at other shops and I think the EU version just doesn't come with a 3 pin plug. I ended up ordering it off the bay in the end as the amazon link seemed to have sold out.

I stopped caring which plug a phone came with some years ago, I've got enough spare usb wall ports that it no longer matters haha. More important is just the basebands the phone will work with. Any software etc I can sort myself, though I haven't needed to for a while.

I am thinking of rooting this however, so I can stop these stupid notifications that Samsung has seen fit to annoy me with incessantly.

Associate
Another weird one...I cant seem to find my battery stats anymore......the option for power in teh settings menu is no longer there..anyone else or just me
?

Mine's in category view, it's under System when you scroll to the right. Had a silent update today too, phone never said it had an update but I turned it back on after a meeting and it said Update Installed.:confused:

On another note, am I the only one having home button issues? Every time I go to multitasking, then hit the home button, my thumb hits the screen and kills all apps or opens the manager. The home button is simply too close to the screen. This hasn't been an issue on any other device, ever, but I do this at least five times a day.:mad:

Last edited:
Associate
Sorted teh battery thing.....was down to Package Disabler Pro. Uninstalled that and then it came back.....along with a whole load of other stuff I had disabled. Back to switching things off for now.

On the Marshmallow front...it would be very nice indeed if they brought it out sooner rather than later (for later read never), but I am not going to hild my breath on that one.

Soldato
Where can I get 5.1.1 for an unlocked Note 4? I bought the phone second hand from the MM and currently have a Virgin SIM in it, Kies tells me know update is available and I'm on 5.0.1

(may be a daft question as I don't know much about mobiles!)

Soldato
Where can I get 5.1.1 for an unlocked Note 4? I bought the phone second hand from the MM and currently have a Virgin SIM in it, Kies tells me know update is available and I'm on 5.0.1

(may be a daft question as I don't know much about mobiles!)

Sammobile is the site with all the ROMs.

Associate
Deffo think 5.1.1 has messed up my phone.

Was sat in bed on saturday morning and Mrs S had lovely 4G signal...me...struggling to get a stable signal. Was jumping around between H+, H and G.

Have also noticed that the camera keeps wanting to focus all the time. Seems to go from near to infinity and not pick a subject to focus on. This is is a well lit room too and even happend when I press on screen to choose a focus subject.

Was thinking of doing a full factort reset and fresh install of 5.1.1 BTU and then another full factory reset to see if this sures anything.

Anyone any recommendations on a decent backup to use prior to this (an hopefully with a nice easy to follow guide on it too)

Soldato
Received a update to my Vodafone UK based Note 4. Not sure exactly what it fixes or updated but I will say things are running as good as pre lollipop now for me. Even Opera updates now function properly (coincidence). Do love my Note 4.

Back
Top Bottom