First build confused!

Associate
OP
Quite like the look of the evga 980ti classified Waiting to find out when the corsair strafe will be back in stock it's between that or the k70

Soldato
Quite like the look of the evga 980ti classified �� Waiting to find out when the corsair strafe will be back in stock it's between that or the k70

I have a 780ti classy, By god they are great cards out the box let alone with all the overclocking potential, sadly my card isn't a good clocker at all though so temps have to go through the roof to get anything decent out of it :(

Associate
OP
I have a 780ti classy, By god they are great cards out the box let alone with all the overclocking potential, sadly my card isn't a good clocker at all though so temps have to go through the roof to get anything decent out of it :(

That's it I'm getting that then thanks for the help What's the difference between the 5820k and 5930k?

Soldato
That's it I'm getting that then thanks for the help What's the difference between the 5820k and 5930k?

As others have said the difference only really shows when using numerous PCI lanes. The 5930k has a slightly higher stock clock. Thats about it really.

If you're gonna use up most of your PCI lanes get the 5930k if not just get the 5820k, TBH not to sure why I even suggested it :p

Associate
OP
I've noticed the different colours of the WD storage does it matter what colour to get? Sorry for all the question my first build and I've been out the loop for so long

Associate
OP
Yeah that's the one but supposedly it wasn't made right and instead of making a new one they are just using that one which misses out the vram or something on the car

Associate
OP
Going for the 5820k I've seen the bundles but I take it if I went for a different motherboard they will be better?

Also been looking at the asus strix oc anyone have experience with it?

Back
Top Bottom