*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Associate
Well after an hour of sparrow racing i got bored and called it a night, the same two tracks over and over got tiresome. Im sure its fun with friends but for grinding im not so sure.

Associate
Anyone having problems getting any speed in Sparrow racing, try remapping your controler layout so that your Boost is on L1.
I just couldn't get any speed up at all until tried this.:D

Soldato
Tip for anyone doing sparrow racing and doesn't have The Chaperone already btw....start the quest and equip The Last Word....beating people in SRL counts towards the first part.

About 50% through mine now...

Associate
Nice one for the tip, terrible with lat word in crucy. Do you have to come first for it to work?

I just equip it once the race is over (30 second count down to next race), and get 3-4% towards the quest. Don't have to come first just finish the race :D Not sure if happens if you crash in the race with it equipped as this might count as a death.

Soldato
Sparrow racing going good, should hit 100% on my record book shortly....want that strobe lighting armor set :)

Once you hit rank 2 SRL btw, legendary drops are 300-310. This is awesome as I've had a load of 290 exotic helms to level up. I'm hoping once I hit rank 3 that they'll be 310-320.

Associate
Sparrow racing going good, should hit 100% on my record book shortly....want that strobe lighting armor set :)

Once you hit rank 2 SRL btw, legendary drops are 300-310. This is awesome as I've had a load of 290 exotic helms to level up. I'm hoping once I hit rank 3 that they'll be 310-320.

Rank 3 does drop 310+ helmets :D saw some last night so dropped a quick message to ask what rank they were. Seeing as Oryx has only dropped one for me so far, going to be a good way to level them up.

Back
Top Bottom