*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
My ps4 has got a weird bug where it powers off completely from standby mode.

Had it happen twice in the past year but its happened twice now in the space of two days. I'm not sure its a hardware fault though as my ps4 is perfectly fine other than that.

Very odd:confused:

Soldato
is leaving it my PS4 in rest mode for long periods of time bad for it?

I never really put my PS4 in rest mode as I use it once a day in the evening only. But now i've discovered that Vita remote play is actually pretty good i'm considering using rest mode so I can play it in bed without having to get up to turn the PS4 on :D

Associate
*edit - removed post to be posted on the PSPlus thread*

I'd personally keep my PS4 on rest mode all the time. My WiiU normally stays in that mode with the yellow light, which is the equivalent thing. The system automatically downloads game updates and stuff while in that state, which is very handy.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Anyone found any decent themes for PS4 yet? I've reinstalled my system software and it's looking rather bare. I was using the little AR robot thingies from Playroom but I want a change.

Associate
Anyone found any decent themes for PS4 yet? I've reinstalled my system software and it's looking rather bare. I was using the little AR robot thingies from Playroom but I want a change.

You get a decent Final Fantasy VII theme free with the game. I tried it and thought it was nice but I really like the standard theme and went back to that :D

Back
Top Bottom