Ideal Vogue 26Kw Combi Boiler

Soldato
Have an Ideal Combi 35 in our house, been in it in a year and so far hasn't missed a beat (as you would hopefully expect!) time will only tell, however the odd few times I have range the customer service on a few minor things they have been excellent.

Soldato
What is the difference between these boilers?

1) Worcester Greenstar 28CDi Compact

2) Worcester Greenstar 25Si Compact

Both are compact boilers but the CDi IIRC is slightly bigger and has better internal parts.

Yeah but do you?

A name like WB costs a premium but are the parts any different/better?

Yes their parts are much better and generally if things go wrong they'll be out to sort things out quicker.

Associate
OP
Went with a Worcester Greenstar 38CDi Classic combi boiler, better hot water flow, anything will be better than my current gravity fed system, the hot water pressure is very low, new system to be fitted in the New Year :)

Soldato
Im not looking forward to the cost of replacing our gravity system, first job for me is to replace all the central heating pipes and radiators. Then the company doing the boiler will just need to pipe in to the pipes i lay.

Soldato
Went with a Worcester Greenstar 38CDi Classic combi boiler, better hot water flow, anything will be better than my current gravity fed system, the hot water pressure is very low, new system to be fitted in the New Year :)

Good stuff! :cool: I've been really happy with my Worcester 38CDi since it was put in, hasn't missed a beat.

Hope the install goes smoothly for you in the new year
icon14.gif

Soldato
Thanks Valo, will get 10 years guarantee from Worcester Bosch, yep I hope the install goes smoothly, fingers crossed

Nice one!
icon14.gif

I got my warranty increased from 7 to 8yrs just by having a Worcester Boiler Filter fitted during the install. I was planning on dong that anyway so it was a no brainer and gives you that added piece of mind.

Associate
OP
New Worcester Bosch 38 CDi classic installed on Tuesday, took two full days with three men working on it, they decommisioned the old gravity fed hot water sytem and removed the old parts.

A new bigger gas feed straight from the meter was connected to the new boiler, comfort rf1 controller fitted with wireless thermostat.

Hot water pressure is much improved, having a powerful hot shower is so nice without the fear of running out of hot water and no need to wait for hot water after a day out.

New boiler is much quieter than the ancient system, outside temperature beginning to get cold, new boiler installed at the right time, happy days :)

Soldato
New Worcester Bosch 38 CDi classic installed on Tuesday, took two full days with three men working on it, they decommisioned the old gravity fed hot water sytem and removed the old parts.

A new bigger gas feed straight from the meter was connected to the new boiler, comfort rf1 controller fitted with wireless thermostat.

Hot water pressure is much improved, having a powerful hot shower is so nice without the fear of running out of hot water and no need to wait for hot water after a day out.

New boiler is much quieter than the ancient system, outside temperature beginning to get cold, new boiler installed at the right time, happy days :)

Glad the install went smoothly for you and you are happy with the end result :cool:

Back
Top Bottom