• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

EVGA UK RMA centre announced

Soldato
Thats wired because when they get boxed they do really look like brand new but as the store offer refund I think everyhitn is fine? :)
Just let me know if you need anything!!

Thanks. Indeed the store was confused also but all sorted in the end :)

Hopefully should be getting one cooler next week, but sadly cant seem to get a second one, stock in all of Europe for these coolers seem to be non-existent / low at the moment.

Associate
Oh that was what I was meaning to ask...

Now that you are going to have a UK RMA center does that mean that you will also sell to the UK now too? like B grade and back plates and all of the other lovely stuff our colonial cousins get?

We do since EVGA EU exist sell to the UK :)
eu.evga.com so your colonial cousins do not get anything you won't get..
The RMA address is basically to save up shipping cost for you when sending something to us. Specially PSUs are quite expensive to ship to Germany and it will also speed up things as shipment to Germany is usually arround 3 days. By the way we do now also have a UK phone number (+44) 01788-247-298 so you will also not need to phone to germany anymore in case you want to phone us... and can also save some bucks there :D

Associate
The RMA address is basically to save up shipping cost for you when sending something to us. Specially PSUs are quite expensive to ship to Germany and it will also speed up things as shipment to Germany is usually arround 3 days. By the way we do now also have a UK phone number (+44) 01788-247-298 so you will also not need to phone to germany anymore in case you want to phone us... and can also save some bucks there :D
Hi, apologies for using this thread to ask a question. I got a replacement motherboard today using the advanced RMA, and I got sent a brand new sealed item. But the RMA says to return the motherboard on it's own, should I still do this, or send everything from the broken board?

Also, weirdly the new board came with 2 sets of SATA cables and no IO Cover, I don't want to mess this RMA up and not get my £220 back haha :)

Caporegime

Bucks? i think you are confusing us with our "colonial cousins" :D

Associate
Hi, apologies for using this thread to ask a question. I got a replacement motherboard today using the advanced RMA, and I got sent a brand new sealed item. But the RMA says to return the motherboard on it's own, should I still do this, or send everything from the broken board?

Also, weirdly the new board came with 2 sets of SATA cables and no IO Cover, I don't want to mess this RMA up and not get my £220 back haha :)

Hi,
the rule to only send the product in is because with a standard RMA we do only ship a replacement product in a ECO box without accessories. With the advanced RMA you did go for you can send back whatever you want. Only the product is totally fine but if you have not use at all for the accessories feel free to send also that back

Associate
Hi,
the rule to only send the product in is because with a standard RMA we do only ship a replacement product in a ECO box without accessories. With the advanced RMA you did go for you can send back whatever you want. Only the product is totally fine but if you have not use at all for the accessories feel free to send also that back
I sent a ticket and they told me to send everything (which of course isn't an issue) I don't need any of the other accessories.

they're also looking in to the missing IO Cover, it'd be alright if I needed 8 SATA cables haha :)

Associate
The RMA address is basically to save up shipping cost for you when sending something to us.

Questions here on this as a fan of EVGA: Do we no longer need to send back to OcUK even if Consumer Contracts Regulations (aka DSR) covers faulty items being returned back to the store and postage costs refunded within 14-days of notification? I take it this is purely for your excellent extended warranties that only you can deal with?

Owned a few great EVGA GPUs and never had problems but for other items like motherboards shops like OcUK have been great to deal with and help you with the process.

I'm sure OcUK testing procedures is streamlined not to cause undue delays, the only reason I had a delay from OcUK was simply due to them not having stock of a Asus motherboard.

Say I need to RMA a GPU/mobo within the launch period, do you hold enough stock in reserve to dispatch without waiting as long as 4 weeks as I did for said mobo?

Oh, and thanks to OcUK for making this possible as the biggest seller of GPUs in Europe :D

Associate
We do always offer to cover the shipping cost within the first 30 days of the originally purchase date. If you purchased from a local store with also good customer support I think it is also worth to do a local RMA if they can exchange the product right away, if not you can go directly with us.
We always try to hold enough stock of new products for RMA exchange to replace them right away if there are issues and mostly we can hit that target.

Associate
Do you not have the old IO cover when you did an advanced RMA?
Yes, I had a IO Cover from the Old one, but they're requesting I send everything back or I won't get my money back.

I sent the motherboard back the other day, but the courier are having trouble delivering it, it seems they're not getting access to where the parcel needs to go.

Bit worrying, considering I only have 14 days to do the return.

Associate
Well, in this case it be of to keep the previous one. Did you now send it with? As long as you have shipped it in time you do not need to worry. If you want to you can send me the tracking ID with a link to this thread to [email protected] then I will review this. Usaully false messages get send when one shipping company handle the parcel to the next one as we are here and the post people do also know us well :)

Associate
Well, in this case it be of to keep the previous one. Did you now send it with? As long as you have shipped it in time you do not need to worry. If you want to you can send me the tracking ID with a link to this thread to [email protected] then I will review this. Usaully false messages get send when one shipping company handle the parcel to the next one as we are here and the post people do also know us well :)
Sent over an email, appreciate the help.

Associate
Thanks, think the case is cleared now. During christmas time there can be slight delays in shipment :) Generally our address is officially up Mo-Fr and is also well known by the shipping companys so after christmas there shouldn't be any issue anymore..

Associate
Hello Overclockers,

We want to thank all of your for your support this year and want to wish all of you merry christmas and a happy new year!

I am off for this year but customer support is maintained so if you have any urgent issues do not hesitate to contact EVGAs customer support also next week!

Cheers
Dominik

Soldato
Hello Overclockers,

We want to thank all of your for your support this year and want to wish all of you merry christmas and a happy new year!

I am off for this year but customer support is maintained so if you have any urgent issues do not hesitate to contact EVGAs customer support also next week!

Cheers
Dominik

Merry Christmas & thank you for the great service this year. Keep up the great work.

Soldato
Hello Overclockers,

Cheers
Dominik

You also mate.

Hope EVGA release Pascal asap:D

Soldato
@EVGAdominik,

Hi Dominik,

I just tried to purchase a 1200W PSU from your online EU store and have a 50% voucher but the site seems to only allow Paypal payments (which I don't have) ? This is crazy, is there no way to pay by debit card or credit card ? The 50% voucher is becoming useless that I got with my 980ti Classified. It's only valid for 30 days ... and basically expires soon.

Is there no other way to pay for the PSU with the voucher and a debit or credit card, I kind of planned on getting the 980Ti Classified for the voucher and to basically pay towards a new PSU, that's why it seemed like a good deal. On the USA EVGA store they can pay by credit card and debit card.

Best Regards and hope you're having a great holiday

I emailed you too mate.

Last edited:
Associate
It literally takes a couple of minutes to set up a new paypal account and is pretty secure with two factor authentication turned on. That's what I did when using the step up program.

Soldato
Just got my GTX 980Ti RMA approved but it's asking me to send it to Germany, I was under the impression they did UK returns now? If not who is best to use to send it back as I reckon Royal Mail will be a fortune. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom