Photoshop Border

Permabanned
Hey guys I have a random question. I have a document which has to be in tomorrow for Uni, it's a game design doc and its all finished but I wanted to use a border or theme for it but I can't find any online and my photoshop skills ain't the best. Is there any sites that anyone knows of that offer customer borders or such?. I know there are some borders on word but there isn't much choice. I hope this makes sense to someone lol

Associate
I always prefer no borders on documents. Looks cleaner and less wasted space on the page.

Not much use to you unfortunately but a design document would look cleaner/more professional without one imo.

/Salsa

Associate
I'll agree with both of the posters above, university documents shouldn't have borders on them unless its for design or some such. If you must have a border 1px grey around the edge of the page imo.

Permabanned
OP
Its for a games design document so just to make it look a little better. The game document is a maths/football mixture app we are creating, the border or even just top and bottom we would like to add something but we are still discussing what to do.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
It won't. It'll make it look like a bunch of 12 year olds getting to grips with word templates has written it.

This, in spades.

Borders are perfect for trite poetry and pictures of kittens. They're to be expected from people who've just started using the software and are enthralled by the available features. They won't make a serious document from adults look better unless it's a document on pretentious over-design in media.

Back
Top Bottom