San Diego Must do's?

Caporegime
[TW]Fox;28952782 said:
The Zoo in San Diego is world class.

Whilst most of it was decent, I left feeling a bit down having witnessed the polar bears and other animals slumped outside in the tiniest bit of shade on what was a ridiculously hot day. Ruined the experience for me.

Soldato
The football season is on at the moment. Maybe the Chargers have a home game while you're there? Ticket exchange websites usually have plenty of tickets.

College games are pretty wild too if you're there on a Saturday.

In February the football season will be over (Super Bowl is on 7th) and chances are, San Diego will not be there anyway :D

College football season is over in Feb too, all the Bowl games are in December/January.

Associate
Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means ‘a whale’s vagina.'

Associate
If your near mission beach you could hired paddleboards at the Mission Bay Sportcenter and paddle across the bay which is great fun in a group and very easy to learn.

I know you said you weren't drinking but I would recommend checking out Ballast point tasting room in little Italy if your venturing out. A big selection of craft and experimental beers which are very good (if your into craft beer)

Food wise there is 101 places to eat but Prepkitchen in little Italy is one of my favourite.

Associate
OP
Its not that i'm not going to drink, its just that, I think for a few of the nights I will have the chance to get absolutely wasted. Problem is, as I get older the hangovers stay with me for longer and I don't want to spend all my short time over there hungover :p So maybe Ballast point tasting room could be on the menu! Thanks for that

Back
Top Bottom