COD: Black Ops III

Soldato
Anyone come across this problem, I've unboxed camo patterns that apparently can be used to create emblems on paint jobs but they don't show up in anywhere to use. :confused:

so then bankys, this game got some longevity? payday today and cant decide whether to push the button

Associate
so then bankys, this game got some longevity? payday today and cant decide whether to push the button

To be honest I played the Beta and wasn't that impressed by it, so much so I decided I'd give this Call of Duty a miss.
It was only when I found out a couple of my mates had bought it, that I decided I'd get it after all, so that I could join them and play together. I must say it's great fun with a group of friends (the campaign gets a little weird towards the end tho :rolleyes:

Soldato
To be honest I played the Beta and wasn't that impressed by it, so much so I decided I'd give this Call of Duty a miss.
It was only when I found out a couple of my mates had bought it, that I decided I'd get it after all, so that I could join them and play together. I must say it's great fun with a group of friends (the campaign gets a little weird towards the end tho :rolleyes:

i dont do the campaigns anyways.

i seem to be playing csgo exclusively and fancy venturing out.

fps and multiplayer is my favourite type of game

Associate

Joel if you can get it for around £20 then I'd say its worth it, The multiplayer will never replace csgo in competitive or skill = reward terms but I do find I have more fun playing this.
You also get Zombie mode as well which I find just as fun, not really touched the campaign yet.
If you need a mindless shooter to play then I'd say this is the best option out there at the moment.
I will be picking up the season pass when g2a has it for £25 again.

Soldato
Joel if you can get it for around £20 then I'd say its worth it, The multiplayer will never replace csgo in competitive or skill = reward terms but I do find I have more fun playing this.
You also get Zombie mode as well which I find just as fun, not really touched the campaign yet.
If you need a mindless shooter to play then I'd say this is the best option out there at the moment.
I will be picking up the season pass when g2a has it for £25 again.

merry christmas to myself.

ive bought it. was £21

i dont intend for it to be a replacement. just an alternative when i dont have the time for a full matchmaking game or want something a little different.

Associate
merry christmas to myself.

ive bought it. was £21

i dont intend for it to be a replacement. just an alternative when i dont have the time for a full matchmaking game or want something a little different.

Exactly how I use it. hope you enjoy, if you see me on send me a invite then I can try and explain anything that doesn't make sense to you :)

Soldato
Exactly how I use it. hope you enjoy, if you see me on send me a invite then I can try and explain anything that doesn't make sense to you :)

ive owned every other call of duty so should be pretty similar to past iterations im assuming.

yeah will have some games at some point buddy. on tonight?

Soldato
Campaign is lousy.

Multiplayer is fantastic.

Associate
..... would rather them doing a new engine and WW2 however.

Defo bring back WW2. All this future stuff is driving me insane. M1 carbine, couple of frag grenades and no body armour/leaping over tall buildings/zapping bots with super powers, etc...:D

This tbh, the exact reason I no longer buy the CoD series, the early ones I think were definitely the best.

I put in just over 1000 hrs of MP time into original CoD,
CoD 2 - 1300 hrs + (mainly due to being a Battle For Europe player :D, loved this)
MW - 700 hrs +
MW 2 - 630 hrs
BlOps - 673 hrs
BlOps II - 890 hrs
Also a fair few hrs into CoD -WaW

The last one I purchased was Ghosts - which has the grand total of 20 hrs MP gameplay to date.

I really wish someone, hell even the **** devs, would make a new WW game, can't stand all this new **** stuff, like gailjon mentions above. I am so out of love with gaming recently, that I barely game at all now. I just cannot find something that I like, or can get along with. I did put some hours into a few of the BF series (can I mention this in here ? :p) but none of my mates play/played it and that is definitely something that helps that series shine, almost to the point of being a necessity.

If the CoD series continues along this path, I cannot see myself buying another one of them.

Suspended
Zombies is superb to be honest, its all I play. The addition of the gobblegum perks and being able to upgrade weapons and add additional weapon parts and camo is great. Can't wait to see what other zombie maps they include.

Associate
Depends what it is. It's probably a camo or some such. If so in your loadout screen select the weapon it is for and then click the cog symbol on the weapon icon. That takes you into another screen to customise weapons. Select black market from the top menu. Should be there.
It might be some other customisation for the add ons. If so, do the same but click on the add on's cog symbol.

Back
Top Bottom