What watch do you wear?

Soldato
I have a Omega SMP and the power reserve is under 24 hours, so guess it needs some attention. Will never resell so not worried about sending it to Omega, just need to be sure that work will be good.

There was a mention of some places that service watches earlier in the thread, but cant find it now and seem to recall they were significantly cheaper than Omega. Any ideas anyone?

What movement does it use and how old?

Bes

Bes

Soldato
just got my Breitling back from a major service/overhaul £400 well spent in my opinion. Its the second major service I've had on it since I got it The watch looks like new again and is running perfectly.

Really glad I got it done

Got my Navi done recently as well. My service was about £550 though. How did you get it so cheap? Which model do you have?

I have to agree, they do a great great job. It was starting to lose too much time and I had moisture building up inside the glass (Slightly foggy at times) so it had to go immediately before it did any damage, but it was due a service anyway and there were some deep scratches on the buckle/ some minor nicks on the bezel which they managed to totally remove. It runs very very well now (Despite me dropping it the day I got it back! Luckily it landed on a carpet :o ) - -/+ less than 1 second a day I reckon. Very impressed despite the high cost.

Soldato
I ordered a Steinhart Ocean 1 Vintage Black DLC yesterday, it'll be my first ever DLC watch, If I don't get along with it for whatever reason, being a Steinhart and limited to only 200 pieces, it should not be a problem to sell it on for what I paid either.

I've got a nice light brown, sort of caramel coloured leather nato with black hardware coming to match aswell, should really bring out the gold of the indices and hands.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I ordered a Steinhart Ocean 1 Vintage Black DLC yesterday, it'll be my first ever DLC watch, If I don't get along with it for whatever reason, being a Steinhart and limited to only 200 pieces, it should not be a problem to sell it on for what I paid either.

I've got a nice light brown, sort of caramel coloured leather nato with black hardware coming to match aswell, should really bring out the gold of the indices and hands.

whats downloadable about it?

Back
Top Bottom