Gift guide for your wimin 2015

Soldato
Assorted frogs
Subscription to Wind Tunnel International magazine
Balsamic vinegar potato and brussel sprout tray (the only way to start Christmas morning)
Home taxidermy level 2 course
Exchange student

EDIT:

Also, at this time of year you CANNOT go wrong with cleaning products, as long as you follow the golden rule and stick to value brands. She will not respect you as an Alpha male provider if she thinks you've been conned by all that washes whiter/softer bubbles nonsense.

Oh, and anything (literally anything) from Poundland as long as you casually include the receipt with the gift.

Last edited:
Soldato
So the ideas here are pretty much perfume, phone and makeup. Pushing the boat guys!

I found that buying your lady decent quality matching underwear sets goes down a treat. Plus it gives you a legitimate excuse to go rifling through her undie drawer to find her sizes :p

Other things I tend to go for are:

spa day vouchers
B&B weekend away voucher
(^ stuff we can do together so it's kinda romantic)
Jewelery
TK Maxx haul of wooly jumpers and their individual items such as pretty ornaments, jams, nice smelly soap sets.

It definitely seems like I get a better response by laying on just loads of little pressies rather than one big expensive one. More to unwrap :)

PS lol at typical bloke last minute effort to buying loved ones stuff for Xmas :D

Associate
OP
Yes to urban decay or Charlotte tilbury. As well as the naked smoky palette there is also the Gwen Stefano one out that is good. And they normally do a set of pencils....................I got some for Xmas last year and think I'm getting some more this year.

Trust you lot to miss the post by a genuine female here on OC, must be like hens teeth! Ask her she is the expert and no doubt will sort you out with your last minute lady gift ideas.

Cosimo a pink Bren gun with her name on it is not that much use, depends what you are into I suppose. Airsoft?

Never thought of stamps. Good one.

Spa days you can do together..hahahahahah...you can use the stamps to write to your mates to say that you are now a lady at weekends.

Bailey's alternative, buy a bottle of Kahlúa and vodka and research 'white russian' cocktails. Need milk or cream in the larder.

:D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Well it's 3 days until Xmas and I haven't bought my wife anything yet. Busy with other things in life!

I have no idea what to get her.

A romantic get away!

Always a winner mate (and you can always delay it until you're ready and reuse it for a birthday treat too ;) )

Hope 2016 is kinder to you all!

Back
Top Bottom