** PARVUM SYSTEMS L1.0 HAS LANDED **

Associate
It was!! I bought a red and white a few months back then I ordered a new honey comb shaped front panel in black and frost, the frost accent has no grills and its cut down the noise dramaticaly. The air must have been moving between the panel grills causing this irritating hissing sound.

Leads me to my question, is the grill on the front panel only for the L1.0?

And by investigating the pictures further I see the answer is yes. So my next question is....
Could a larger air cooler fit inside the case ie Phanteks? It doesnt fit my M2.0 (still saving for watercooling parts if your wondering why I'm cooling with air).

All of our retail cases which ship to distributors only have grills on the outer layers and not in the typically colored accents. That was a change we made several months ago in response to customer feedback. The grills on the side of the L1.0's pedestal are also distanced appropriately from the fans such that whatever customers choose it should remain as quiet as possible.

We run a number of systems ourselves, both show rigs and our personal builds and haven't experienced any turbulence issues at all however we typically stick to very low RPM fans. So if they were made for us or close friends and modders they may have two or three layers to the grills.

The L1.0 is significantly wider than any other Parvum, with each size there is more CPU cooler and GPU height. From the motherboard to the inside of the window the clearance is as follows:

X1.0 - 160mm
S2.0 - 162mm
M1.0 - 174mm
L1.0 - 207mm

Back
Top Bottom